Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

How are you guys managing to make posts here,though i am aware that IP is one of the stable forums that we have nowadays,i just font have a spare time to make posts in this forum,i must look for a way to make posts in this forum today and i would request for a payout

5 or 10 posts per day already enough here, i think it is easy to make 5 posts per day but overall i still like them later i will post here, but yesterday i didn't have much time to post here, so i think the best way is by give more time here, and make sure to post more to gain more points

It's good that its members regarded this Forum as stable one, well, I have to agree because I know that there are some advertisers in here and we know that the rates are only one cent so I am sure that the Admin can able to sustain paying its members. I will try to spend some of my time in here.

I hope this week I will going to make 100 points in this weekend. And yet, there are continuous activities although, I'm not able to post there for quite some time now. And really hoping for my activity to be consistent as well as other members who wanted to still earn some.

You have been paid well. So I think that the admin is still making fast payment. And so I'm just hoping that I would be able to earn a lot again on the site. So I just hope that I would be able to make a lot of post on the site later on. I have made one post but I would need to post more.

so someone get paid here again, well it seems i will make some posts here before request my payment, also from what i see today there are quite good activities from other posters but i still cannot make any posts here yet. but i am glad they pay us faster like usual.

yeah tat least we can see proof of payment from the site from tie to time. and so i hope that i would be able to post my payment proof on the site once again by tomorrow so that i would be more motivated on posting on the site as well. i would definitely want to be more focused on the site because i know that some members don't have problem doing so.

I guess I can say that I have started my posting activity in here though I am not posting a lot in here because right now I am just posting my payment proof in here, but soon as I have the time I will do lots of posting in here. It's always good to see a payment proof it's motivating because it means that the Admin is processing payment fast.

It is also very nice to be active in here for many of us we had difficulty finding time to maintain our activity here. but I'm still not giving up on my plan to make Daily Post here. So maybe I would be able to start posting you again later on. It would be a great would be able to make about 100 points a week

I think I have failed in this weekend to have 100 points. I just hope to reach 50 points and then, going to do some daily activities and try to be more active in the next week if I can be active. I just hope that this will help and I can still earn good amount in IP.

It is just okay if you have not reach your goal for last week . anyway, I have already Requested for about 100 points and I'm still glad that I am able to do a lot of postings for today and still I would just continue to post on the site once again. I don't think that it's hard to maintain our activity on the site

I think we all have that plan to post daily in here, but we still having hard time because we are usually prioritizing some other Forums, but it's surely good for those members who are earning great in here because they just have to maintain their posting activity in here then for sure they can earn good.

I need to spend some time on the site . not because of the low post rate that I would not keep on posting on the site anymore. I think cause this site is paying up to now, that's why we should have to consider posting here as much as we can. Maybe later on I would be able to

I need to spend some time on the site . not because of the low post rate that I would not keep on posting on the site anymore. I think cause this site is paying up to now, that's why we should have to consider posting here as much as we can. Maybe later on I would be able to

you should consider to post here dude, this site is so much rocks, even there are some site that offered nice rate but i still prefer this site, why? because they pay us faster, it's also easy to post in this site and make me more happy to post here

of course I am considering making another post on the site . I am just saying that sometimes I don't have enough time to do so to accomplish my goal on the site but later on I will try my best so that I would be able to do some post as you do here as I know you are very active also on the site

i recently signed up right here as well as i am hoping to be able to reap the benefits of most of these signing up plus i do believe the website design and style seems to be very encouraging while i will be hoping to make a number of write up right now there each day as well as ok i will see how much when i cam choose which as i recognized they are several apparent huge moment tycoons connected with dmt members right now there which definitely inspired myself to join

It seems this forum is a great forum. Because from the report by the members here, the payment proofs from this forum are running smooth. There is no way to worry for us about this payment proofs here. Well, I have to spend more time to be busy and to make more posts on this forum

If I'm going to post in here today I only have 40 post in here total. I'm still 160 post away from requesting payments in here. I know its hard to make good post in here since the rate is low and the activity is really not that good. But I do hope that I can sustain and maintain my post in here to the point that I can earn big amount of money in here without any problem at all.

i just reach 50 points here and sooner will make more post after i get about 60 points here. activities in this forum is good as i just passed by them this morning and saw some posts that created by few posters, i hope this evening there are alot of posts that created by other posters too, not only HYIP monitors

I am going to submit my payment request on the forum this week as well since I can see members getting paid and know that I still have a couple of points in here to cashout. It would be good to get paid again from the forum since I believe that my last payment must have been a few months ago due to inactivity.