Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money-Evolution - money-evolution.com

megrawab

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 5/7/2012 7:49 PM

Batch: 94194888

From Account: U2534438 (Money Evolution)

Amount: $4.00

Memo: user name : indieover

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 5/7/2012 7:49 PM

Batch: 94194888

Amount: $4.00

Memo: user name : indieover

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 5/7/2012 7:54 PM

Batch: 94195266

Amount: $2.00

Memo: 100 posts (601-700)

username chardyme

LR ID U1834697

Thank you.

Seems a new payout requests already processed. I already point out the problem in the forum as the problem here is the forum but the intro of the money evolution site. Well, now that they don't have problem in the forum I can now start posting here also.

Seems it is easy for you now to have your payment request. So far, I have a chance to have payout by this week. And I guess I will not doubt I will see updated threads here despite of being offline sometimes because of the server of the forum. Well, we can guarantee that admin will going to clear payouts.

Its good to see that admin has finally sorted out issues with the site as well as managed to clear out pending payments in here. I see from comments in forums that members are motivated to resume their posting activities in here. I will see if I can make time to be active in here too.

i still cannot access the site using the url money-evolution.com as I still encounter error here. To access this site you need to use money-evolution.com/forum and that works just fine. Admin needs to sort that out because some members who are ot aware of this may probably think that the site is not working and will be unable to reach their posting target as a result.

As admin stated they have only the forum and the monitor site has a problem. Not sure if now its fine already I still did not start posting here. But still wishing as the activities are back already knowing that admin give us update.

Its always good that admin does give updates in here because it helps to allay the fears and concerns of member who may get worried about certain development within a PTP forum. A transparent admin who informs members of the state of things on a forum is one that I prefer.

Guys if you can't open the site just try to visit this http://www.money-evolution.com/forum/. add /forum and see if you can open the site. If not then just try another day.

Yesterday I tried to open the site and I can open the site using http://www.money-evolution.com/forum/ but now that I tried to open the site using this url link I can't open the site. I don't know until when this problem going to exist.

Still not good as I only see their Ipage. There's something wrong already as it takes a day already but no improvement. I thought their forum is fine already but again this showed up. The url of the forum is correct so its the server or the admin.

i am so disappointed with the problem on loading of the site. it is still not accessible. i wish to earn well here. but we can't earn for now . as we have to wait for the admin to fix the problem once again. i don't know if the admin can fix the problem soon.

Really disappointed. I do have problem here recently in posting as I can't post or my post see because of the loading of the forum and now its not accessible. Anyone received email from admin regarding this issue. Its really worrisome as I wanted to have payout this week.

The forum is once again accessible and I wonder what really happen here, but then again I am glad that admin was able to recover here and I hope that I get paid again soon here.

This should come as a relief to many members who were unable to access the site during the time when it experienced some downtime. Hopefully it would be smooth sailing from hereon moving forward without any such hassles.

Guys if you can't open the site just try to visit this http://www.money-evolution.com/forum/. add /forum and see if you can open the site. If not then just try another day.

Yesterday I tried to open the site and I can open the site using http://www.money-evolution.com/forum/ but now that I tried to open the site using this url link I can't open the site. I don't know until when this problem going to exist.

lol when i access this site with this url: http://www.money-evolution.com , this site give me an error mesagge:

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

The script had an error or it did not produce any output. If there was an error, you should be able to see it in the error log.

but with the url that you give above i can access this site well and i see that condition in this site is quite good for me i can load the site, but this site is not active as many site and i only see that gpt section as one of the good section to make post

the minimum is for 100 posts. anyways, it is nice to see another member trying to help to bring activity in the site. but it is enough to say that the forum is an active forum. but i will try to post here a bit later so to keep the threads moving.

I decided to increase my post in here to 20 post from 15 post thrice a week. The reason why I increase my post rate in here is I drop CFF in my list of paying ptp as its does not reply to my inquiry and theirs already two 5 dollars pending request of payments in their. I'm hoping that in ME I will at least earn back some of my loses and maintain my monthly income in ptp posting.

It appears that the site is now unavailable again. Its a pity this is happening as members start to become comfortable after the recent downtime on the site that lasted for a good number of days. Hopefully admin will address this as soon as possible and get technical help where necessary to ensure that the site does not experience long downtimes such as this.