Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money-Evolution - money-evolution.com

megrawab

People has been complaining of the payment Issue,let me point out to you that this people do pay on time no deley nothing like wast of effort i have receiv several payment from them lol ,thanks
In the PM about the payment requests,how is it like? I mean how is the format of the payment request? Is it like sending your Liberty Reserve ID to the admin as PM requesting for payment.

Interesting. Nice to see payment proof in the forum. I guess I already missed this one as Im not able to register here and have payment request. So they also have hyip monitor so my first thought will be they will be focusing in the hyip section. Interesting that they have a lot of sections and subsections.

Date: 02/28/2012 19:43

Batch: 86634907

From Account: U2534438 (Money Evolution)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: user name post count 100 posts 101 200 LR id

Thanks Thor Admin

:D

Date: 02/28/2012 19:59

Batch: 86636447

From Account: U2534438 (Money Evolution)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: -user name: -post count: 100 posts (201-300) -LR id: -e-mail:

Thanks Thor Admin

:D

Im quite relaxed that I have seen payments here usually cleared within few days only. And not only that admin made in the payment processed this censored or sensitive information as for the good reason. Don't know if this will continue to have fast payment process as Im going to be active here too.

It is always the outcome if we will able to see huge amount of payment requests will have delay in payments but then admin already proven that he will pay but then will have delays only so still good only I dislike is to wait for a month or even 15 days which is already long time.

They don't have any specific board for the PTP, but instead you need to request it via e-mail - quite complicated for no reason. And I can see the latest payment proof being posted only 16 hours ago here, so I guess they're still in the PTP business and going strong.

this forum has a long time online , actually I heard that this forum is just non paying forum , I do not know if that is right or wrong , because I am not a poster there . but it seems to be free forum , because I did not find any payment section .

Obviously, just check for the latest payout and you will find out they are still paying!! Don't just post, make your own research too. Better to see it to yourself and you might learn from it. And don't forget to give accurate and truthful posts.