Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money-Evolution - money-evolution.com

megrawab

Yeah,but that is also our problem that we don't know when will be other members will going to post again. We don't need to wait all the times but also good if we try to post in other sections. And for sure hyip monitors here are doing great to create many new threads which we can review those sites.

The regular posters you are pertaining where merely two members excluding myself. So it will be never a good activity yet unless we have seen atleast 5 or more members active here. Although, 2-3 members are enough to have to achieve the minimum payout. Atleast, admin is really active and do payout clearing.

I'm hoping that theirs going to be an increase poster in hyip section. right now I don't have problem posting in ptp section. But I still do post in hyip section. problem is that theirs no poster in hyip section. I'm hoping that you guys will increase post in hyip section. Because I feel spamming the site if I only going to concentrate in ptp section.

thankfully there is no rules restricting the amount of post we do in any section. we are free to post in any section that we have chosen. but if i don't see good activity in the ptp section i may be forced also to post in other sections. but as much as possible i am encouraging other members to post more in ptp section so less the need for me to look for other sections as well.

Don't let me force you to post in hyip section. lols. I really need more activity in hyip section. I'm okay in ptp section. But as I always say. I don't like posting in one section alone as I feel that I'm spamming the site if I only post in one section.

At the same time I feel guilty because ME do pay and the waiting period is just a week or less. Its almost impossible to compare in other ptp in term of how fast this site pays.

i do need 40 more posts before i request payout. actually i have more than 100 post but i want to reach 200 post. after all as you have said that the admin is paying anyway. and also i don't know if it is just okay to request again after you just received payment. so i try to have long gap in between my next payment request.

How come a new forum like this with delay in payment request. The fact is that i don't like neither the look

of this forum nor the rate per post. Just wish the Admin will made a little change to draw posters activity to

the forum. If not, there won't be member urging to join this one and post daily.

From the thread starter,we will need to send a message to the admin in order to get our payment for our posts on the site.i think it is a good thing to do in order to prevent our account emails from hackers or spammers.It will be much okay if other admins emulate that.I will see if i can post on the site as well.

How come a new forum like this with delay in payment request. The fact is that i don't like neither the look

of this forum nor the rate per post. Just wish the Admin will made a little change to draw posters activity to

the forum. If not, there won't be member urging to join this one and post daily.

There is no delay in payment right now, what I meant that this forum has one payment delayed before that I experienced from it, but after that, everything was fast again, around 2-3 days of waiting only.

If it is actually two to three days waiting before we get our payment from the site,i think it is not bad at all.The rate is good for now.I will try and see if i can earn from it since the waiting days isn't that long.The admin had done great in keeping it till now unklike most new forum sites.

You can check the announcement section,Dabchi to get all the fact that you need about this site.You can as well check the updates from its member on this site.By the way,i hope the server error we are getting will be rectify as soon as possible.

yes it is important that the site would be fixed in error before we can read about site's fact and its rules. i think that it can attract more active members if the issue of payment woudl be solved and also if they would solve the loading problem.

Well more sites are getting completely offline these days.This one won't be the first and i am sure it is not going to be the last too.I don't know the plan of the admin about the site but it will make people to be more cautious with new sites.

Well more sites are getting completely offline these days.This one won't be the first and i am sure it is not going to be the last too.I don't know the plan of the admin about the site but it will make people to be more cautious with new sites.

Its a real shame that as we keep on looking for more posting opportunities from forums we come accross such things. I really do hope that admin really takes care of the downtime issue as this is still an avenue to explore for earning additinal income on PTP. This may serve as a deterrent since members may be tired of checking everyday whether the site is up or down.

If i am a member of the site,i will just forget my activities on the site and focus on more promising sites that we are having now.There are many of them out there and you cannot work on them all instead of wasting one's time checking when this one will get back.