Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money-Evolution - money-evolution.com

megrawab

My old laptop for six years just give way. I have no choice but to buy new one. Its worth 1,000 dollars and right now I need to have double time posting just to have enough money to pay my monthly installment. Hope that in a year I can pay off my laptop. And I'm hoping that money-eovlution will going to keep on paying and give me no deductions even if I double my post in here.

My old laptop for six years just give way. I have no choice but to buy new one. Its worth 1,000 dollars and right now I need to have double time posting just to have enough money to pay my monthly installment. Hope that in a year I can pay off my laptop. And I'm hoping that money-eovlution will going to keep on paying and give me no deductions even if I double my post in here.

Wow, kinda expensive laptop you have now. Well, I think in the status of this forum seems stable in giving payments and also have good activity as I think though they have sometimes delay in payment too.

25 posts after all is not that difficult if either 2 members will post in that section you are posting. Well, just wait if this evening I can start posting here. I really appreciate admin clear payments as fast as possible. As I also feel that this forum is stable in giving payments.

I request twice in ME. one on 15th day of the month the other one is in the end of the month. And since its only 100 post per request of payments its easy to reach it in here. I think that what we need to do in here. I really love to post in this site and I can even earn up to 6 dollars a month in here if only activity is very good. The only reason I limit myself to 4 dollars earnings is that its low of activity.

I post only in ptp section and I don't see too many active members on this section. That is why I am able to make only one round of posting. Maybe I was able to make at least fifteen post daily.

There is no ptp section but they do have here GPT section. ;) That is why Im suggesting of having more sections for that section. So far, I havent post in other sections like in hyip and forex. Soon, if I can will able to have in there and for sure I will able to have good number of posts as well.