Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money-Evolution - money-evolution.com

megrawab

I wonder what the intentions of the admin are with regards to the forum. I wonder how much a forum of this stature would cost if admin were to decide to sell it. Maybe that way admin would get some revenue out of the forum and the members can still have the opportunity to be active with a new admin.

If I am the Admin I would sell the Forum because this Forum has already built a good reputation, and for sure there will be someone who are willing to buy this Forum as it would be easier for them to drive this Forum to success if they can offer a good rates, and fast payment.

i just hope that the admin would consider selling the forum instead than just making this forum a non paying forum because at least we can still earn from the site if there would be another amdin on the site that owuld be interested to continue with the ptp.

I don't think admin will plan to have sell the forum as he have here hyip monitor which is under the site the forum is under. I don't see any reasons for him to lose if he don't continue to be a ptp forum. As he will just focus on his investment programs.

Its really a pity that members have lost the opportunity to make some good earnings from the website and yes if it was an independent forum site then surely it would have been a good idea for the admin to consider selling the forum and earn from the sale and give members the opportunity to earn again.

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I am concerned, this forum is no longer a good place to post to and for now I have really lost hope that it will ever be. I have admitted that I wont be able to earn from the forum and based on recent developments or lack thereof there is no reason to even have hope.

• 2 weeks later...

It would have just been better to annouce to members that the forums is not paying no more. The fact that its now no longer accessible means that all that work that has been put onto the forum is really put to waste indeed unlike the way things are right now.

There is really no hope for this Forum anymore as it's been really a long time, and yet there is no progress happening in here so which means the Admin already gave up, and we can't really expect anything to happen in here because it's such a waste of time to expect something good to happen.

The forum for me is already a goner or dead. It may still be accessible and still online but who can earn from this forum if it was not paying anymore and also some can't be posted so there is no use of this forum being online. I guess admin have already totally left this one out.

I don't see any reason why the forum is still active although, with no status of being ptp. I just hope that its already cleared that they don't paid us members for the forum posting because of sudden problem in the forum and the admin don't have any back up for those posts.

I just tried accessing the Forum, and it's still accessible, but it's useless if we can't earn with this Forum anymore because it's not a good Forum anymore as it's not a paying one so we really can't expect something from this Forum because the Admin didn't bother updating the Forum.

I still think that the admin should just rather leave the board to open and tell remove the point system because then the forum would still be somewhat functional. As it is now, its useless indeed and all the work that went into putting it together is put to waste. Rather operate the forum as a non-ptp so that if you want to make changes in future the board has some activities at the least.

But there is no reason for the Admin to do that because no one would be interested to post in here when the Forum is a non paying Forum, it would be better for the Admin to sell the Forum because there may be someone who are interested to run a Paid to post at least the Forum has a good alexa ranking already.

But there is no reason for the Admin to do that because no one would be interested to post in here when the Forum is a non paying Forum, it would be better for the Admin to sell the Forum because there may be someone who are interested to run a Paid to post at least the Forum has a good alexa ranking already.

Well selling the forum would be a good idea if he doesnt intend on running the forum as a PTP moving forward as it seems to be the case. Its possible to run the forum as a non-paying one although there wont be as much activities as there are now on other paying forums. He would do better to take advantage of the work that has been put into it to get it to where it is now.

I don't know what's the best thing for the admin to do with his forum. I think that the admin knows what is best for his forum. I'm just waiting for some opportunity to earn here again if that would ever happen again although I'm not actually waiting for that to happen soon. But if he is able to do that then good.

Yes, because when the Admin sell the Forum then the reputation of the Forum could be saved, as we know that a new Admin would replace the old one, but if ever it happens there must be a fast processing of payment. But if the Admin doesn't have any plan on selling the Forum then we can't expect anything.