Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money-Evolution - money-evolution.com

megrawab

I just feel sorry for the admin that h the was not able to make a successful forum as I know that the admin has made a good effort to pay but he was not able to get ads on the site and was not able to get good revenues. So hopefully he would have some sponsors soon so that he would be able to continue with the ptp on this site. I would not consider the site as a scam as it has made some payments to us before.

I guess he just give up. We really don't know but last time that this site is paying theirs still a lot of ads in the forum. So if this site really does not earn then I guess its because this site admin decided to stop paying and run away with advertisers money. Because if he really want to to pay its members and continue his ptp forum he can fix his forum by just running in standard form.

Yeah I think it's just too late for you to make some post on the site now. It's just a waste of time to post and visit the site so I think that the admin has not been able to get advertisers for the site. So the admin has just given up on this site. There's no point to support the site when the admin himself has given up on his own site already.

I guess you should never say never. After writing the site off my members the admin seems to have come back to process payments. I wonder if all payments in here have been processed or if it is just some of them. I know that I wont be going to be active in here anytime soon looking at the track record for the forum.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 9/25/2012 4:23 PM

Batch: 111832518

From Account: U2534438 (Money Evolution)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: username: indieover

email:

LR account : U7434597

Thank you.

<p class="vbseo_buttons" id="lkbtn_1.63213.310999" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-size: 11px; position: relative; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">

After a long wait you just got paid in here and I think you didn't expect that you will still be paid in here because it was already a long time that we all thought that the Admin already abandoned the Forum because we didn't even get some update from the Admin so hopefully this time he will do his responsibility of updating its members.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 9/25/2012 4:23 PM

Batch: 111832518

From Account: U2534438 (Money Evolution)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: username: indieover

email:

LR account : U7434597

Thank you.

<p class="vbseo_buttons" id="lkbtn_1.63213.310999" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-size: 11px; position: relative; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">

very nice work mate and you deserve to get paid. see the proof of payment of members who've got me so interested in following this PTP site and trying to find luck on this site. hopefully I can get paid like you. thank you that you provide proof of payment that makes me more confident that the site is still consistently pays its members.

very nice work mate and you deserve to get paid. see the proof of payment of members who've got me so interested in following this PTP site and trying to find luck on this site. hopefully I can get paid like you. thank you that you provide proof of payment that makes me more confident that the site is still consistently pays its members.

You cannot be able to post on the forum right now as its not possible as yet. The payment proofs you see is for the payment that was due for a couple of months already but has been delayed. I guess its better to be late than never with regards to getting a payment from the forum.

I can't even post because of the cover on the discussions. Anyway I am still with other forums so I do not think that I have the time to post on the site for now. Maybe next time but for I am just happy that I have received the payment but I won't post again or possibly post because of the problem on the site anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

So, that issue still in there because been heard that a long time ago already, but why not try to use some proxy site as it can fully optimize the page as you may able to do some posting, but actually there is no point when the others can't do some posting in here, so when there is just no activity then it's impossible for you to reach the minimum payment to request in here,

I have checked out the site yesterday but I have not seen any activity yet and I have lost interest to post. Anyway I just noticed that the site is still loading so slow. So I hope that the admin would try to improve on the loading of the site and try to promote the site once again. and we can post now as the forum board is open now

• 2 weeks later...

I already add this in my record of ptp to examine this weeks time. I will create some publish and examine if this website is excellent to publish or not. the amount right now is okay with me. But the query of action is what create me think twice if I want to be effective in here or not. Because what the use of publishing in here if theirs no action right?

the site is not that good anymore. i don't know if you would still be paid. anyway, i got my payment already after the long wait. so it is just that i am not sure if the admin would be prompt in payment next time. and so i am just discourage to make post on the site. and the post rate is just small already and i just feel it is not just worth the bother anymore.

Yes, its unfortunately no longer a good forum so posting in here would be a waste of time for now. Actually since the board is the way it is now it would not be possible to make some posts at the moment. It would certainly be better to look at alternative forums until there are positive developments in here.

I am also wondering why the admin of the forum remains quiet in terms of making any annoucement whatsoever about the status of the site. It is still not clear whether this forum will be continuing to run in the future as a PTP as its been a while now that things have been like this.

By the way there are still some pending payments that admin had not cleared on the forum up until now. Its hard to think that the forum would still continue to run as a PTP mainly because the recent developments have really dented the reputation of the forum and the admin. It would be really hard for members to trust that they will receive payments.

The activity on the site is just so low. Just few random post from time to time. The gpt section is hardly having new posts. So I don't think that the site is doing very well. But it seems that the admin is still interested with running the forum and maybe hoping that the site would have some activities once again.