Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money-Evolution - money-evolution.com

megrawab

Yes, the best person to clarify issues in here is the admin and that will stop members from making assumptions and speculating on the future of the forum. We can never know for sure what is happening until admin makes an annoucement or reopens the forum.

Maybe members should continue to contribute on other positive forums in the meantime and forget about the forum for a while. There are no positive developments here and it must be disappointing having to check on the forum everyday only to find that all is not sorted as yet.

Maybe, because that the forum experienced the ddos attack or problems in the forum that's why admin did not able to back up the forum board particulary those sections and threads. But I wonder it can restore probably those previous days posts but why the board still not up.

I don't think so. This problem exist when ME renew or update its server. So maybe when admin transfer server it did not connect the database and the site well. Because the first problem that I found when ME return after its update or change server is that its search button does not work at all. I'm happy that I got good earnings in here but I don't think this site will return as paying forum.

I believe that you would have lost 40 points if I am not mistaken. I dont think that this is reall that bad considering that you did get most of your points back. Hopefully admin will be making payments soon and will yours will be included.

Wow, you have lots of points in here, if seems that you have been very active in here before as you able to accumulate such amount of points in here. Hopefully you will be paid by this Forum so that when we see your payment request then we will be confident to start our posting activity in here.

I guess you can resumed posting in here if theirs no thread to post in the first place. lols. I only posted in here once when its return but after that I can't open the thread or can't see the threads anymore. I tried to login and logout many times but the same results. I will going to check this site again after two to three days if threads can be open again.

The issue of missing posts does not seem like its going to be resolved soon from the looks of things and so far I dont remember admin acknowledging the problem and giving members hope that he is working on the issue. I would rather admin works on clearing payments for now to make sure that members are rewarded for their posts and then work on recovering the missing posts.

If the Admin is just ingnoring about then that means there is no solution for the lost posts of members in here becaus the Admin just have a back up wtih a certain time, and date. But the Admin needs to show that he is still serious for running this Forum.

Yes you are right. Admind needs to provide members with information regarding what the status of the issue is. This would help give members more confidence that admin is attending to the issue unlike now where weeks have gone by with no annoucements leaving us to only speculate.

If this Forum would be a good Forum then I guess I will be fine by next month as I may be needing to add some Forums on my list but I still don't know about the schedule as I may not have lots of time but I need to earn more with Paid to post though I am not expecting at all.

In other Forum it has been closed already because it has been a long time already. Yes, it's not worthy to post in here even the Admin didn't disable the posting button in here I guess there will be no aware members will post in here because it's not really good at all.

• 2 weeks later...

In other Forum it has been closed already because it has been a long time already. Yes, it's not worthy to post in here even the Admin didn't disable the posting button in here I guess there will be no aware members will post in here because it's not really good at all.

I don't know but its seems not only ME has a problem. Theirs 15 other ptp forums that I'm posting right now that has pending paymentsd for more than three weeks. I don't know what happen to this ptp forums that I'm posting right now but I'm hoping that I can earn good amount of money in this ptp forums soon or else I have no income.

Last month I only earn 90 dollars. this month only 5 dollars. And its already july 4.