Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money-Evolution - money-evolution.com

megrawab

Let's just hope that the forum will be back very soon, well I was actively posting for this forum too but just thank goodness I was able to receive my last payment request fast here.

Its back yesterday but I did not return yet to post. I will going to post today. I miss about five days of posting in here already. And that amount is worth like 80 cents loss now but its better that its back. Now I can simply post again and request payments once I reach 300 post target. I'm hoping to earn 6 dollars a month in here and the best way to achieve that is to post more.

Good to see that this forum is back this realy make me know that the admin of this forum cameout for some serious business hope the live of this forum will stay long online,and I will be back to work with them proberly tommorow morning or so.

Hmm, seems admin will be also in holiday is that so? So far, I still able to have some post in the forum. However, I only feel discourage because I did not see anyone got paid recently. So I guess if I see again your payment to be processed then I will post here more to have 100 posts. :)

Hmm, seems admin will be also in holiday is that so? So far, I still able to have some post in the forum. However, I only feel discourage because I did not see anyone got paid recently. So I guess if I see again your payment to be processed then I will post here more to have 100 posts. :)

How did you check? I mean theirs no proo of payments section in mone-evolution. anyway. I'm going to request payments right now. Just to make sure to see if money-evolution is still paying or not. Although its maybe takes two weeks but at least I try it now to find out. Its still 2 dollars worth of post so I'm hoping that I'm going to get paid in here as always.

i have requested payout but i have not received any reply from the admin that he had received my payment request by email. i hope that admin would give us a reply so we know he received our email. i do have doubts on the site although i won't say it is not paying. i am just saying i am not just too sure if the site will keep on paying.

Since payments has been questioned I request payments early and so far its paying.

Date: 4/12/2012 7:00 PM

Batch: 91336709

From Account: U2534438 (Money Evolution)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: galingon - 6th request

100 post

LR U3147762

Thank you.

Yeah, payment proofs already been posted and admin cleared only three payouts. Does it mean only three able to have reached their minimum. That is really mean that forum still not have much activity. I did try to have some posts although I see that the GPT section remain silent and not most of the threads were posted.

but i don't think i can spend more time to post in different sections. i am quite contented with my activity in one section only as this is not my priority at all but only an additional earning for me. i am already happy with my earning here. i don't think i should try to earn more or try to reach much faster as i need to give time to other forums as well.

I don't think it's difficult to post more in just one section as long as members would focus in the same section. As I hope you would focus in ptp section so we can both find it easy to reach payout here. Although I may post in other sections but my main focus would still be ptp section