Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money-Evolution - money-evolution.com

megrawab

Maybe there is a glitch in the script which is why it currently like this. You may need to contact admin if you find that this becoming persistent because although 40 points may seem like its not much it count at the end of the day.

Seems that the forum is still accessible but the sections are not there, as I visit the forum it was accessible but I can't see the sections, I even see my posts decreased to 860 when it was already more than 900 yesterday.

What can cause your posts being reduced to 860 when you have more than 900 ? I think you should write the admin about that.You need to find out why.If there is something in your posts not accepted,you will know on time and make sure it is not repeated.

Maybe admin is still trying to recover the database as you mention that some of your points have disappeared. You could maybe give him some time to resolve this and them make further enquiries. He does need to get it back up and running a.s.a.p.

i am just hoping that the admin is indeed just trying to recover some database or whatever the admin has to do with the site to get the site going. but i am not sure if that is the only reason though. as it has taken a long time for admin to prove anything or that the site is still going to continue with the ptp.

Seems to be hopeless, I don't see any progress from this forum at all, I don't know if admin is doing anything to recover his forum back to it used to be, for now I will just monitor this forum from time to time if it is ok already.

indeed the admin does not seem to be worried that the site does not have any activity because of the forum board is closed. i think that the admin is not interested to continue with the site for now. maybe the admin just planning to continue with the forum in the future.

I'm surprise that even though ME is down I actually have 2 dollars earning in here. I guess its because that I have request payments early this month without me noticing it.

I'm happy that I'm earning good in here right now. I'm hoping that I can earn more in here in the next few months more. But that will not going to happen if I can't post in here regularly.

But up to now there's no definite solution or if admin here is online because we do see that up to now the admin did not made to fix the forum. And my posts were still in 66 posts were it should 100 posts already and made payout request also already.

You are right because there is no communication whatsoever to let members know what are the developments in this forum. That would at least lessesn the worries of many members. Its really impossible to earn here because the site is now going doing on numerous occasions which is means members can post.

The Forum is now accessible as I checked the Forum there is nothing in there, there is no post and thread. Just wondering what happened? But I am sure the Admin still serious for running the Forum so let's wait to get things back to normal.

That is also what I thought at least we know that the Admin is working with the site Fixing the problem though it just taking too long for the Forum to be available for its users for posting. I will check again the Forum by tomorrow to see if there are changes happened in here. I just hope there will be good news.

Really don't have idea what we will think in this forum already. For sure there were only few members able to have payout here every month so there's not certainly problem in funds and we see admin here wanted to have ptp forum and we do experience problems in the forum but he did stated in the forum about the issue but its kinda long time to actually fix this.

Yes, there is no much active members in here only a lot of HYIP Monitors as usual but few poster like us, but as I know those few poster are active in here daily so they can actually reach the minimum payout weekly, the minimum in here is 100 posts when you reach that then you will send an email to request a payout.

Yes, it just really bad that this is happening to Money-Evolution despite the Forum doesn't have that much activities it still able to run but now having a problem. But I am positive that this Forum will be back to normal and members can post again.

Yeah! it's not available yet seems a lot of members are checking this Forum frequently. If ever that the Forum will be back again to its normal state then hopefully we can able to know what happened but till now we ain't sure if the Forum will be back.

Still there is no changes in this forum, the problem is still there and admin haven't done anything to fixed this issues. Well I am still hoping that somehow admin can still fix this issues as I still wanted to receive payment from them.