Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money-Evolution - money-evolution.com

megrawab

after see some payment proof i was expect more activity in this forum but this dosen't happened and in my opinion it dead forum and no activity at all here i don't know the reason but also seems that there is pending payment still not paid however it was requested for long time ago i think its not worth to post here,

indeed when I visit this site there is no activity of the members who join the site can even be said to be an active member here may have felt disappointed and therefore I did not leave post on this forum because of the absence of good activity in this forum, rather than waste time better I find forums are still active paying members like this DMT forum, hopefully soon be back on mE forums and pay all the pending requests members so we can keep the forum

I can post in here again but I don't know if this site is paying or not. Actually I only post out of curiousity. But I don't have plans to return and post in here again unless I know someone in here got paid lately. I'm tired of chasing old ptp forum that we don't know if its going to end up paying good this time around or not. Although I know in the past money-evolution is a good paying ptp forum but that is before its turn to freezing forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah that's the problem we don't still don't know if we would be paid once again on the site as well. So I just hope that you would be able to request payout on the site very soon so we would know if the site is still paying or not. So I would just observed the site If it can pay.

It would be best to wait for some confirmation or announcement from admin regarding what is happening on the forum before one can think of posting on the forum. The list of forums is increasing now so it would be best to spend time on other forums until there is clarity on the status here as far as I am concerned.

Yes, this is one thing about the admin that is really not good. He rarely makes announcements on the forum to let members now what is happening even in the event of problems. This is why it would really take a lot for me to decide on whether to be active on the forum or not even if it was paying again.

I think that is the best action we should take here waiting and geting announcement from the admin is the best action to take because if we start posting here without announcement nor update from the admin I think we are doing our self more harm than good here.

Are there still pending payments on the forum because if I remember correctly there were still some members that had outstanding payments from the forum before the board was closed. I wonder what the situation is regarding that because if the forum is to function again as a PTP admin needs to settle those first.

Maybe the deductions were as a result of finance issues on the forum because I believe that it was during the time that the site was still experiencing a lot of downtime. It would be good if there are no pending payments left although I think I remember some members having issues with payment while the board was closed.

Yeah that the deductions is because the admin can't afford to make full payment so that's why it was just okay with me as at least I was just hoping that I would get paid somehow for the last time and so I got my wish and so I was quite satisfied somehow as I have received payment for my hard work on the site.

Its still much better than not to receive anything from the forum I guess because even with the deductions you were paid in here. It also managed to give you some closure because you would still be wondering today what the situation is and getting more anxious waiting for your payment from admin.

Yeah sometimes I am still wondering why the admin is not able to maintain the site so I just hope that the admin would give us more updates and tell us something about the condition on the site. But for now I am not planning on posting on the site as well once again. It's just waste of time for now.

It seems that we might as well forget about this forum for now because there's really nothing happening on it at the moment. We are still not sure if its PTP or not so posting here might just turn out to be a waste of time. If admin wants members to be active on the forum he will promote with a PTP campaign.

We definitely need more update from the Admin because we really don't know what is going on in here because the last time we received an update from the Admin that the Forum is more stronger than before, but then members didn't come back posting in here as I think because they have problem posting in here.

There is no more problem with posting in here to my understanding. Before the forum board was closed therefore making it hard for members to post on the site but for now members can post as there are also some posts there now. The quetion is whether you would want to under the circumstances.

I have not tried posting on the site at all. Last time to the site is loading slow. So even if the admin is paying but with the very slow loading on the site that I won't think it's good to keep on posting on the site as well. So I just hope that I would see in improvement on the loading of the site as well.

i not know that one can be an outdated online community since i discover activities listed here are not necessarily too big nevertheless in addition to we will not discover any check demand or maybe resistant part to view in case this particular online community is very paying or maybe not necessarily.

I have not tried posting on the site at all. Last time to the site is loading slow. So even if the admin is paying but with the very slow loading on the site that I won't think it's good to keep on posting on the site as well. So I just hope that I would see in improvement on the loading of the site as well.

I dont know if the site is paying or not because I have not seen any recent payment requests from the forum. This is why I have assumed that the site is no longer a paying forum up until now. I will visit the forum later to try and see if there is any recent payments in here and activities.

Even at the time when the forum board was down most of the time, I cant remember admin making some announcements on the forum to let members know what the situation is. This is why I dont expect that there would any announcements now which makes members very anxious.