Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I have noticed that, last time, the admin made payments within a four days gap from the previous payout time,

that was quite fast to clear payments, twice a week,

DMT has been rocking with a lot of active members of the forum.

if this trend continues i believe soon DMT will gain their place back,many old and newbie will try to make psots in here.. :D, even the rate is not high but the payment is fast and member get their money fast too lol, not like other site that scammed the member.

Yes, and that is always what i always seeking in the ptp forums. As of now, there were so many participants now, so it is really a hard competition going on, i am happy that there hundreds of posts now in the leading posters.

I am sure the top poster contest is what attractive on DMT, recently, and members have been dragged to the forum to win those high rewards on the forum, few more days to go that the lucky winners will be rewarded.

I am sure the top poster contest is what attractive on DMT, recently, and members have been dragged to the forum to win those high rewards on the forum, few more days to go that the lucky winners will be rewarded.

It is and right now even the other sections i have tried to post lately. I know that there were other sections in DMT forum that i can post. And able to reach the highest number of post count in few days only. Happy that there were so many competitors even there is only 10 days left they are still participating. :D

I just noticed that the computer section in DMT is not that have many threads although it is a paying section also with the movies and music section. From what i observed that it is paying section because we can earn there of 1 DMT point and in forex we earned 3 DMT points. :D

actually you already told the reason why that things happen dude..:D, look at the rate and i believe many poster that not attract with the rate, this is fact that most of the poster only want rate more higher more good for them..:D. so far i see that HYIP and GPT section that have good activity.

actually you already told the reason why that things happen dude.. :D, look at the rate and i believe many poster that not attract with the rate, this is fact that most of the poster only want rate more higher more good for them.. :D. so far i see that HYIP and GPT section that have good activity.

LOL. Actually, i am not active in any program in hyip and therefore, i did not post in that section in any ptp forum and in DMT. I just made to post in the GPT, Ecurrency and General Discussion sections. I really did focus on the familiar sections. :D

It is a good thing that I have some investments in some hyip programs so I can have some discussions posted in the HYIP section as well in this forum.

you can go there and make some post of your payment proof if you wanna dude, that is a great place for investor to discuss about what happen with HYIP. and you will find some active member.

It is a good thing that I have some investments in some hyip programs so I can have some discussions posted in the HYIP section as well in this forum.

Yes, perhaps that you are taking advantage of posting in discussion as well as in the payment proof section of HYIP as i dont post in there. While i post what most of the sites i have joined and also with the threads that are can be answered without joining on that site. Insights, ideas, concepts are making good discussion. :D

i think HYIP only for the investor since they are know well what happen with the forum and also they can share about their strategy in that site, and also they can share their payment proof, so i think it is good for the investor, but so far i try to be active in PTP section also in Payment processor section

i think HYIP only for the investor since they are know well what happen with the forum and also they can share about their strategy in that site, and also they can share their payment proof, so i think it is good for the investor, but so far i try to be active in PTP section also in Payment processor section

We can be also investor. No matter what you invest in that hyip 1 dollar or more you are already an investor and you are able to post because you can post some information and of course, updates. But it is not also limit to the investor but also a new member about their views on these programs. That is why we have in other sections like forex newbies although we are not trading but asking something how to start in forex is a discussion. :D

Wow. The contest made the forum attract new members. I dont know if charlly already joined in the ongoing contests which will give a good earnings and good competition. Although, there were only few more days that will declare the winners i hope that will be able to captch up. Only 1 week left in the contest. :D

What can i say about this site than i love working here.I think i have been missing when i stayed away from this site.I am gonna try to be more active here from now on.I love the fast loading and everything here.The admin had really done alot coming up with this site.

I was surprised that I see charlly in this forum because he seems don't like this forum based on his posts from other ptp forums for the thread about DMT forum and now he is here. Better be careful guys, he might win the contest even though he is already been late, hehehe.

I was surprised that I see charlly in this forum because he seems don't like this forum based on his posts from other ptp forums for the thread about DMT forum and now he is here. Better be careful guys, he might win the contest even though he is already been late, hehehe.

I dont think like you. Because if we dont have competitors we will not have good posts and discussion as well. So we cannot make good number and good round on this contest. Better to have members active then the forum will be at good activity. :D

well, this is last week of the contest and so few more days left to try to win or save the top rank position,

I think the members that have been on top in this contest still continue to keep their positions safe posting more actively, definitely I am excited to know the lucky winners soon.

well, this is last week of the contest and so few more days left to try to win or save the top rank position,

I think the members that have been on top in this contest still continue to keep their positions safe posting more actively, definitely I am excited to know the lucky winners soon.

Definitely there will be changes on the stats of every participants. Well few more days and we will know the latest updates of the post counts and who are the current top posters. I think that we have good fight for the contest. Since this is the most awaited and very active contest in the forum. :D

now only 5 days left for the contest. best of luck to all..

i bet there will be more than 200 posts in these 5 days :D

Well it will depend if the forum activity will be higher and of course, many members will try to have a good posts while participating in the contests and also earn in DMT. 200 posts could be higher when we are very active in the forum and only posting in few forums. :D

now only 5 days left for the contest. best of luck to all..

i bet there will be more than 200 posts in these 5 days :D

All of the participants are trying hard to achieve one of the top 3 stops before the end of the posting contest as the prize money is not small at all. Moreover, the recent forum activity has already started to pick up the pace which does suggest that we are going to have a tough first for the top 3 spots.

All of the participants are trying hard to achieve one of the top 3 stops before the end of the posting contest as the prize money is not small at all. Moreover, the recent forum activity has already started to pick up the pace which does suggest that we are going to have a tough first for the top 3 spots.

Indeed, the challenge here is we have seen the current stats which we know if we are too close or far from the competition. And i guess the prize is really high compared to other forum. Although many members dont joined in the contest because of the payment processor used. :D

Yeah if payment processor used was other like LR there were going to be more competitors but i notice as the contest end date is coming near the challenge has become stronger and it is not going to be easy task for anyone to win the prize. I am avoiding posting on other forums to keep me in competition until the end of this month.