Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I don't understand what other members posted in other forums regarding DMT forum. This is somewhat misleading to the forum as they are saying they have problems in their payouts. Though, I clarify to them and ask them this issue as I don't see any problem now in the payment section and members should learn to follow forum rules and post with quality.

I don't know if there's problem on the payout as I have not reached payout yet. So I hope that I would be able to reach my goal hut there's few activity on the ptp section. Anyway I would just post on the other sections so hopefully I would be able to make 25 post daily if I would make post on the other sections as well.

If I will check there's new posts but and I have done round of post, I noticed that there's still I see in the last pages my posts so which means from the several days I'm offline there is not much changes or new activities. But then, since I have now added 50 points I will going to have here forex and payment processors sections.

I dont think that they have been pending for that long considering that payments have already been cleared twice for this month. In my opinion it has actually improved over the previous months where payments were made only once. I am close to reaching payout in here and will hopefully cashout today.

I'm so glad that I have already reached the payout on the site as I would immediately request payout on the site and I would just keep on poo on the other sections. As I have my goal to increase my activity on the other sections as well as I know that the members are active on the other sections as well.

Good for you that you have managed to reach your target on the forum. I will reaching my target for cashing out today as well after which I will immediately request for my payment request in here. Since payment processing was faster in the previous month I hope that think work out the same way in the new month.

I will probably have 50 points for today. Since, I have seen already other members made new posts again. And also we have several payouts approved now having the sign that there might be have another round of payouts to be cleared.

It would be great if another payment processing were to happen on the forum because I have not earned from here in a long time. Anyway this time around I am ready for payment processing since I already have my payment request in queue and I am sure that it will be approved shortly and hopefully in time to get paid out.

i have noticed that the activity here yesterday was quite good. so i hope that this day that there would still be good activity ad so that i would be able to make a lto of post as i am very much behind my goal on the site. it would be wonderful if i would be always have the time to post on the site. anyway, i don't think it is hard to participate on the discussions on the site.

Its really not hard to participate in the discussions on the site which is why I love to post here whenever I can. For now I am just making sure that I maintain my activities to ensure that I can still earn from here at the same time. Unfortunately, I cant be active in here all the time due to other commitments.

this is my priority ptp forums right now. Its only second to fxfred and mtv in my priority so that means its the third ptp forums in my priority list. I hope I can earn good amount of money in here monthly. Theirs a month that I earn 5 dollars and theirs a month that I have chance to earn 10 dollars. But my posting is consistent. The only difference and reason why its becuase its accomolative points that's why theirs some months that its seems I earn more.

I have noticed that there's many new posts on the site. I just didn't notice it and so I was not able to make post here at once. So I would make sure I would be able to post here as often as possible and would check out more often of new posts on the site as well. So I hope that I can be as active as other members that have been able to maintain their good activity on the site as well.

Well this is a new month so i decided to resume posting in this forum,activities are still the same in the forum,it is still stable,this will make it easy for me to make posts,i am so sure that the active members will surely reply to my post

• Downvote 1

I don't know why but most of the time i get a small error at the top of the site when i try to log in to the account. I will try my best to give the detail of the error when i capture those long data. Between after quite a few months i am starting to get active in this forum, within this time many forums gone out but DTM is doing just fine and it's good to see.

Yeah I don't think it's actually an error. I don't what it is actually. As we have been seeing that for a long time already but we would still be able to log in despite that. Anyway i am just posting now and I am just glad because this time I Met more comfortable and more relaxed when I do post on the site. It just feel more natural for me to make post here. I just enjoy my activity on this site. So it's more important to enjoy my activity here.

I am very happy to finally my third payment can quickly get into LR account without waiting for a long time and I think now is the admin and mods to work extra hard to provide the best service for members who attend this forum is now proven to have no problem paying takes a long time. although I get a discount for payment but I was not disappointed because the service provided by this site is getting better.

it is good to see that you have many points already although you are still very far from another payout. it seems you have been so busy offline that you were not able to post a lot here. i am planning to increase my activity on the other sections. i have been active only on the ptp section. but i am glad that somehow the activity on the ptp section is doing pretty well once again.

Finally I reach my 500 points target and I hope I can make good earnings in here this month. I'm happy that I reach 500 points 5 days earlier than last month. I hope that next month I can reach 500 points a week before the end of the month so that I can earn enough points to get paid twice in a month worth 5 dollars each. The last time that I accomulated that much points is April and September and I want to make that again this December.