Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

this is my first post here today and i can see that activities in here is stable,only the regular active members that are still active,i can also see that mod yogesh is really doing a great job by approving another set of pament requests,i am just planning to make about 10 posts before i leave

The activity here is slow once again. But I would admit that I have been slow on posting on the site as well. So I would be trying to post more. So sometimes I am just much motivated to post on the site as there are some other days that I am not motivated to post on the site as well. So I hope that I would be able to maintain my motivation on the site.

I am back posting on the forum although I do see that posting activities are not that much as I expected them to be. Hopefully there will members that will be increasing their posting activities as well on the forum so that we can enjoy posting and find replies to our posts.

@syrine22 I see that you have managed to accumulate a good amount of points on the forum already.

I'm just happy that the members have finally started posting again on the ptp section. I thought I won't need to wait more days before I would see some activities again anyway I feel like to be more active on the site as well. So I would definitely visit the site daily now

As long as there other members posting I will be posting in the interim too. I dont have much points from the forum since I had taken a long break from DMT but for now I be posting regularly. I will also try to post in the forex section later on so that I can get a good post rate of 3 cents in there.

Nice that I got paid twice this month in dmt. Now I'm planning to post more in here and reach my 500 points target before the end of the month so that even if I'm going to request payments on first week of october I can get paid on second week and hope that on third week I can reach another 500 points and request payements and get paid before the end of the month.

Well I noticed that people do complain about this forum in other forums that mod yogesh is too strict,they also said he is fond of deducting members earnings but to me I don't think that he is strict cos I do abide by the forum rules,anyways I will just be posting here till I reach another payout though activities are slowed down here except for the hyip and ptp section

I'm a bit more excited to make some post on the site today. So I would try to post on the other sections I can see you guys more active on the other sections. So my plan is make 5 post on the other sections. And 5 post on the ptp section. Or maybe another five post on the other section like payment processor section as well.

5 posts in HYIP , 5 posts in Forex and the rest in PTP section or PTC section or Payment processor section. i think that is quite enough for me about 20-30 posts per day in this site is good as start before i jump into the other forum to make another posts. also this site activities is good for that amount of posts

It's good to see you back! Well, I just checked the payment section and saw that a member complaining about getting a deduction, I think our Mod Yogesh is really doing good because he is really checking our posts, there are just some members who are posting a lot that's why they don't have the time to double check their post.

Yes, actually its not only one member but some. I just continue on posting here as I don't get any deductions up to now. Also, we still have chance to prove that we can make quality posts. I just read that admin will pay us for the sign up offers. So I hope the two sign up offers will be cleared. Yipee.

same here dude, i hope that sign up contest bucks will be cleared by admin. i keep posting here as usual actually i don't into HYIP and Forex section yet but i see in PTP section i can make about 10 posts here, nice place to earn money also i see mostly posters here already get some bucks so far.

Well, today I will make sure that I will going to reach 400 points in here because I am actually posting in here using my Computer browser because yesterday when I was posting using my Mobile browser it was very slow that it took me some hours before I accumulate 40 points in here.

It's good to see you back! Well, I just checked the payment section and saw that a member complaining about getting a deduction, I think our Mod Yogesh is really doing good because he is really checking our posts, there are just some members who are posting a lot that's why they don't have the time to double check their post.

well that is what you feel,at first i was really thinking that our mod is really doing a great job but i later found out that he was giving defuctions without the members violating the rules,anyways,i just want to get my funds from this forum then quit the forum,i cant just be wasting my precious time in here

I am not getting enough time to post on DMT like I used to any longer nowadays and pains me that I am no longer that active. I will have to reshuffle and look at my forums again to make room for it again. I am hoping that I can still be able to earn from the forum nonetheless although my activities have been rather lacking of late.