Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Great then if you are going to post in the forex discussion. Because I have posted in there already and sadly there's no new response when I'm done posting in the two subsections. Just now trying to make my goal again today and hopefully its a good time for to have it.

But I will just going to make a few post as I don't need to make a lot of post as I am already nearing to reach my goal in here. It seems I won't be able to request for a payment today as I'm going to use my Mobile browser in here later to accomplish my goal in here later.

so far i already make post in many section in this forums and i glad with some members activity too that increase in some days ago and it seems many people like this forums now and so far i just moved slowly and today trying to reach 250 points :D

Certainly, it is. Because we have here good activity that makes them have good discussion. Just like you I have some goal of being more active in the dmt forum and focus here. Although, I did not expect that we will have fast payment process so I just continue to have more posts.

so far i already make post in many section in this forums and i glad with some members activity too that increase in some days ago and it seems many people like this forums now and so far i just moved slowly and today trying to reach 250 points :D

Posting activities have really improved in here and its good because we can be able to post more regularly throughout the forum. It helps us to reach our goals much more faster as there are more replies.

I still need 25 points today so that i can edit my payment request to 300 points. I haven't been able to log-in for the past 2 days and do my posting activities here.

This forum is really doing great in terms of posting activity. I do hope this continues for this will help me in achieving my posting goals on this forum and target earnings every month from this site.

I just requested for a payment in here, just a minutes ago, it even motivates me to reach my net goal in here so that when I reach it then I will just edit my payment request in here, so I will be paid a good amount in here when the Amdin processed the payment request in here.

I just edited my payment request here earlier and requested for 300 points. I'm now starting my posting round so that i can reach minimum payout again before next weekend. My target in this site is to be able to request for 200 to 300 points every week. Which means i'll need to focus and make sure i visit this site daily in order to meet my goal here since the level of activity will help me reach 300 points within a week provided i post daily here.

I just edited my payment request here earlier and requested for 300 points. I'm now starting my posting round so that i can reach minimum payout again before next weekend. My target in this site is to be able to request for 200 to 300 points every week. Which means i'll need to focus and make sure i visit this site daily in order to meet my goal here since the level of activity will help me reach 300 points within a week provided i post daily here.

your target of 200-300 points per week should be easily achievable if you stick to your daily targets. It only requires 25 posts per day to make the 300 points which is not a lot do considering the amount of activities on the forum.

your target of 200-300 points per week should be easily achievable if you stick to your daily targets. It only requires 25 posts per day to make the 300 points which is not a lot do considering the amount of activities on the forum.

25 post is definitely achievable here since there are a lot of active members who is doing their posting activities here daily. I guess whats preventing me from achieving my goal here is the lack of time specially during weekdays to do my posting activities here. But i guess i just need to be more focused and motivated to find time to visit and do my posting activities here.

I'm starting on my next 300 points for next week, and what's fun is that instead of staying in my favorite GPT section i'm now starting to explore other sections like Networking or Money Cycling for today.

Can you post more in forex section? Its seems forex section has less poster right now. I really don't understand why theirs just too many less people willing to post in forex since forex right now is in trend. Meaning ptc is almost dead, hyip is dying and most ptp forums right now are sponsored by big money forex sites. so why not be active in forex right?

Can you post more in forex section? Its seems forex section has less poster right now. I really don't understand why theirs just too many less people willing to post in forex since forex right now is in trend. Meaning ptc is almost dead, hyip is dying and most ptp forums right now are sponsored by big money forex sites. so why not be active in forex right?

dying?haha and from where do you know forex is trend? in your country?hyip is not dying still there are many investors that invest, well aside from that thing i am glad that many poster now active in DMT, as i can see many of them trying to be active in more than one section and that make this site livlier

Looking forward to that perhaps the others are just very lazy to learn about Forex. Anyway, I have made some few posts on the Forex discussion in here but I just managed doing at few post but when I will run out of time later reaching my goal in here then gonna post in that section as I can accumulate points much faster.

I try to be active in the forex section whenever I can although its not as much as I would want to be. The fact that you get paid 3 cents per post in the section should be motivation enough to get more members to post in here regularly because they will get to reach target much quicker.

I'll try to visit the FOREX section more often although i don't think i can be that active in terms of posting as i am not that knowledgeable when it comes to FOREX trading though i am very interested to learn and gain experience in this field.

I just checked the payment request section and i can see that there hasn't been any movement yet. It's still sunday and my hopes are up that there would be approvals happening later today.

I'll try to visit the FOREX section more often although i don't think i can be that active in terms of posting as i am not that knowledgeable when it comes to FOREX trading though i am very interested to learn and gain experience in this field.

I just checked the payment request section and i can see that there hasn't been any movement yet. It's still sunday and my hopes are up that there would be approvals happening later today.

It would be in your best interest to check out the forex section because it pays a cent more than any other sections. I may not be active on a regular basis in here but I try to post in here whenever I can.

aside from that thing we must see the reality that PTP section is one of the active section here, everyday i login here i see about more than 15 thread must be have reply, and that is a good advantages for many people because this section is easy as long as you truly active and members in that site

yeah it is great that we can earn well regardless where we post. specially if you post on teh forex section. but i will try to post on the forex section. it is not that hard to post on that although my motivation to post there is quite low. but i will try to post there again.

But at least even you are not that motivated to post but will not rush your posting activity then i guess that's still fine as we can able to reach our goal posting with that section so meaning we can have more time to get some rest as we can reach our goal easily by posting with that section.

@Tirus I just visited the forex section and i think i'll try to get a feel on the direction of the discussion then maybe i'll be able to start joining the discussions here soon

@Trickster I think PTP section is one of the most active section, There is always someone who is doing his posting round in the PTP section whenever i log in which is great because it keeps the conversation going in PTP section

PTP section is easy section for mostly people here and mostly of them involved in PTP,right? but that is one of the advantages :D, and for me i stil can make posts here at least at some thread in some PTP forums that i truly active. also today DMT seems rocks, i see a lot of members today.

I also find easy posting in Paid to post section there are many members being active with this section plus it's not hard for us to make a reply as we are an active user of these different Forums BUT there are still many section in here which I also enjoy posting with. :)