Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

i have problem here with points but admin already fixed it, wow that is a great things, i am no doubt with this site now , they are now one of the site that i need to waste my time, because staff here doing well also the activity is good everyday

Yes the minimum payout is just 150points with this one can easyly request the payout even every day with hardwork, and the get paid to section has been updated as of today with so many activity and postses so its beter for any body to participarte in the discussion in here. Since so many members like discussing abaut gpt and hyip and the two section has been properly updated.

I have been away all these while here and i think i will have to go on here to make my posts again to reach a payout soon,so as to request payments here again.

welcome back here dude, today you will see this forum is different and trying to spread your activity too, only active in one section is not good for the healthy of this forum especially if we only active in one sub section, which i think is bad too. well today it seem i will reach 100 points again

It is good to see many members coming back and starting to post on DMT, I also love this forum because everything is pretty quick here.Once we request payment its just a matter of few days to get paid.Last week i have seen some members requested even 2 times in a same week.

Yes, i am happy with members activities because i can see they are posting in many section. I am also spreading my posting activity in here. That's why everyday it is not hard for me to accumulate 50 points in here and this time, i am nearing to reach my goal in here which is to reach 150 points.

well so do i this is my second round too, it seems activity here doing great in PTP discussion many members make post and in some section, but in forex i don't find too much members that active in that section today, i must admit this forum now become little crowded

Well, i am still far away from reaching my goal in here before i request for a payment in here. My goal is to reach 350 points, i can do that if this good activiy continue. I am active in posting in Forex discussion but i am only posting in few threads. There is no problem with that as long as members won't spam this Forum.

I think you are the one going to vacation lol. I think that sooner I will have able to post again in dmt forum since I have done posting in other forums. Well, seems mod archu is not active and no approved payout yet. We will see if there will be some posters will also be active.

@riddick: i see you active a lot here, especially in PTP section, and yeah mod archu still not approved the payment request yet, and it seems only few members that request the payout here but i think at the end of this week there will be a lot of that will request here, it seems i will be reach 600 point here

Yeah, that's great you made to have 600 points which I haven't yet targeted since I usually request either 150,200 or 300 points. Seems you are more active here also now in dmt forum. Sooner I will able to post in other sections in hyip and in forex also.

yeah, since i also active in some thread at HYIP and Forex section i am sure that i can earn from this site well enough too :D, but it is good to see that this site have quite good activity and especially in that section(HYIP and Forex section).

it seems mod archu have his own vacation, because i don't see he is online now and the payment request is not approved until this wedneday, but that is not make me discourage i just keep it up here make post everyday and reach my target everyday

@Tricksterm oh well we cant be discouraged just by these little things. Yes mods have the responsibility in looking after the site and keep members informed, but surely they can't be here 24/7. Mod archu is probably just taking a break. Hopefully he will be back with us shortly. Aren't there any other mods that approve payments too? Or is it just him.

@Tricksterm oh well we cant be discouraged just by these little things. Yes mods have the responsibility in looking after the site and keep members informed, but surely they can't be here 24/7. Mod archu is probably just taking a break. Hopefully he will be back with us shortly. Aren't there any other mods that approve payments too? Or is it just him.

i see he already did a good job in this forum while some moderators gone, and i see he also approved some payment already but i see that is not mine LOL, well i will staying here to be active as the best as i can, and today some section seems have good activity

@Trickster, hm.. maybe because you only requested recently and mod hasn't bothered to check, or is waiting to accumulate a bunch of request then approve them all at one time. It saves a bit of time as well by saving up and doing it all in one time. Yes with you being so active and able to reply so quickly to the posts, I am also able to post replies as a result.

well, good to see many active members on the forum and I also could reach another payout limit for this week and placed the request, since the admin paid on 1st April the last time, in next two days there can be another payout time hopefully, and I am glad to be able to reach the cash out limit once again on DMT.