Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

well, the next payout time is announced by the admin, around a week ago, as 1st December, so there is still lot of time for us to post as much as we can actively on the forum, and earn good money for posting, but it is also important to place the request in time for approval.

nice to see a lot of active members on the forum, today, the activity is quite good as well, that is only because this forum pays much better than many other forums, here the payments are quite fast and there is more chances to make posts and earn since so much activity can be found.

The forum is very much easy to get registered and start posting.

Though am new here but i really have exprrienced much Hospitality as in the ways the forum is well Organised from all angle.

This is very nice forum.

I agree to that. and since you are a newbie here, you must read rules first in posting so that you will not going to have violations of any kind and to avoid getting deductions in your payments. Welcome to DMT family. :)

I have noticed one thing recently on DMT, lot of newbies joining the forum and I can find them active in hyip discussion as well, they are making good reviews of the hyips, I am happy with them taking part in discussion on various programs in different sections.

@Syrine22

congrats that your request has been approved, yeah there was point deduction, just use report button where there was double posts, we will delete them, and remove those points came on double posts as well, that usually happens when the net connection is bad.

@moddog

you can find the search function on the top right corner of the page, there is both search as well as Advanced search buttons provided over there, you can simply put the domain name in the search bar and find out the thread of that particular site on DMT.

I saw numerous new posters in here lately and seems that they are now getting interested in posting for DMT as well. Perhaps one reason for this is the downtime of MTV forum this weekends.

Well we all know that. Thats why that as of this moment the forum activity is just unstable sooner or later they are going to be active again in other forums but then we can change it somehow by being active and will think that they were active members active.