Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GlobalForexTalk - globalforextalk.com

standart

I have the plan to post here daily also although I have not been able to accomplish my goal but I am sure as I am able to manage my time well that I would be able to post here daily so at least I have the plan to improve my activity on this site. So it would just take time or any time soon I would be regular poster here.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,its good to know that you guys are making posts in the forum,I would be joining you guys soon probably not this year but next year,you guys have really encouraged me to be wanting to post in the forum,I like the minimum payout,I will surely post in the forum next year

Well, that will be if we will still see the forum in good condition. As much as possible we need to have here activity and get paid we don't know what might happen in the next months so, I will just keep my activity and enjoy it to earn good amount. I know it will be not easy to be consistent here.

Of course,the forum will be in good condition by that time,admin Nick would have gotten so many advertisers in the forum,the Xmas that is around the corner is what is most admins of ptp to be short of funds,well I know that admin Nick knows how to handle the forum,so there is no cause for alarm

There is really no time than the present to start posting on the forum. For one getting advertisers would require that admin be able to show some good traffic stats to give advertisers the hope that there will be views for their ads. Advertisers are not going to advertise if they see low activities on a site.

I did make a couple of posts in the forum yesterday but as usual offline activities got me away from posting and I could not make my target 50 points in here in the evening. I plan to make up those 50 points with my activities on the forum later on today and try to get 300 points in here while waiting for payments.

Accumulating 50 points in a day would mean that you are reaching the payout in 4 days,that really nice,but the admin should try and be clearing payments so fast as this will encourage more members to post in the forum,like I have said in my previous post,I will resume posting in þhe forum by next year

I feel that members have not given themselves the opportunity to really explore the forum because we can really earn well in here if we are regularly active. With post rates of 4 cents per post you can make easily make 40 points with just 10 posts. I wont be posting daily for now but a bit more regularly.

Yea,that's very correct,the admin is kind of short of funds and this has made the forum to have delays in clearing of payments,anyways I am planning to resume posting in the forum next year though I would not be able to post in section þhat has high rates but I would simply be posting in the forex beginner section

I would rather have activities in here than nothing at all for now because I am trying to be active in a lot of forums. I do know that admin will eventually pay although I acknowledge the current delays that are not encouraging to members. At least I would have points in here that I can cashout later when I have a high amount.

Yea,the delays of clearing of payments is not really encouraging at all and this has made so many members not to be active in the forum,if the admin can clear payments so fast I guess more members would be motivated to post in the forum,for me,I will probably be resume posting in the forum by next year

Surprisingly the forum was paying much faster before admin went on leave but there were still many of us that were not that active as well so I dont really think that this is the only thing stopping members from being active here. I think the fact that the forum is also a forex only forum might have to do with activities as well.

Did the admin went on leave?I guess not,the admin is lacking funds that is why he not been able to clear payments in the forum,of course,for the fact that the forum is a forex forum,it would definitely affect the activity of the forum,I will resume posting in the forum by next year

Did the admin went on leave?I guess not,the admin is lacking funds that is why he not been able to clear payments in the forum,of course,for the fact that the forum is a forex forum,it would definitely affect the activity of the forum,I will resume posting in the forum by next year

I am sure that you are aware that admin went on leave from his forums and only came back on the 3rd or 4th so its surprising that you dont that he wasnt around. Anyway, I am just going to try and accumulate more points on the forum to try and reach my next payout on the forum while waiting for payments.

Yea,I was aware that he went on leave by that time,that's a stale news,he got back from that trip on the 3rd and today is 13th,so I thought you said he has travelled again,anyways have you been posting in the forum lately cos me I am not just planning to post in the forum

so members inhere believe the admin when on leave huh?well i think the admin of program was short of fund,the admin of the program is the same as that of ep and now ep is not doing well, i think the program is having some personal problem and that's why sustaining his business has being kinda difficult.too bad this forum isn't doing well again

Yes, there arent a lot of active members in here despite the forum having good post rates of 4 cents per post in a number of sections. I guess that members havent gotten used to the possibility of earning from this forex forum and hopefully in time they will be more active here.

Well,there is no time for me to visit the forum but if I can guess right,þhe admin should have been clearing payments in the forum by now cos he already did in the sister forum (EP) I got my pay in the sister forum this morning and I am planning to request for another payment after I make a round of posting