Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GlobalForexTalk - globalforextalk.com

standart

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be in the forums best interest to have faster payment processing in here. There is already not good enough activities on the forum as it is and if there are delays payments after members take some time to reach payout then it would be even more discouraging.

Yes, it's somehow improving unlike before that there are just few poster in here, and few payment request but I think it's still few but somehow it adds anout one to three new poster with this Forum so hopefully more members will consider posting in here, as we know the Admin is trusted.

Nope, I think there were some activity in the forum already because I see this time more payout requests cleared so there were some members who are active here and I will also join here sooner. So I will update again if I can set a good target posting here.
Yes, there is some activities on the forum although most of of the members I do not know from other forums but maybe its because its a forex forum. I still dont think I will personally do well in here at the moment although I will likely be revisiting the forum again in the future.

This forum is great for learning new things on forex, as i didn't know anything about forex but know after some time I know many things, of course I still have to learn to invest my money and make some profit but I am on right way.

If you have the basics of course it would be a good idea to be active on the forum because you will get to improve your knowledge about forex trading.I am glad to realise that there have been improvements in posting activities of late.

Even with limited knowledge its still good to post in here and earn money. GFT is really not that strict unlike in other forex base ptp forum. Although the rate in here is just 4 cents compare to other forex base ptp forum but at least you can withdraw straight to your LR account without going to join broker sites and or you need to trade and make profit in order to earn. In GFT what you post is what you earn.

Even with limited knowledge its still good to post in here and earn money. GFT is really not that strict unlike in other forex base ptp forum. Although the rate in here is just 4 cents compare to other forex base ptp forum but at least you can withdraw straight to your LR account without going to join broker sites and or you need to trade and make profit in order to earn. In GFT what you post is what you earn.

Come to think about it, I will also give it a try. I have registered on the forum a long time ago but have never been able to post actively at all. Lets see if I can use this opportunity to earn.

I also have an account in here a long time ago, and I think if I will be fast already posting in a Forex Forums then I will surely choose to be active in here as it's somehow a good rate compare with the other normal Forums because if forex is your forte it wouldn't be hard for you to post in here.

It will certainly be refreshing to post here if you have some knowledge about forex since there are sections that are paying 4 cents per post. I would love to start my activity on the forum as soon as I have reached my targets in other forums for requesting payout.

Yes, I find it very good to discuss a things about Forex, because there is really a knowledge talk unlike in some investment profgram that seems we are just talking same thing all over again that's why when I already used to it posting in a Forex Forums then I will be acitve in Forex Forums.

Well, I think you can still do it. But yes, you have been very active in different forums and I think that you can't really prioritize other forex forums like this. And I also not able to prioritize yet to be active here so probably, I will try to make some activity.

I already request payments for 500 points in here or 5 dollars worth of post. I'm hoping to get paid and earn good amount of money in here next month. usually GFT pays once a month only but its because theirs just too few who post in here that even if its going to pay once a month only the pending payments will only be like four members on average.

That means that yo are getting an additional $5 dollars per month from here on top of your other online earnings from PTP forums. This is why I have decided to try my hand at being active on the forum so that I can also get to earn from here also as members are earning well despite the lack of good activities.

Thats the spirit. I am also starting today to post in here and although I dont know how many posts I will be making I know for sure I will be active at the least. I will see how it goes in here and how much I can get and how long it will take for me to reach target while participating in discussions.