Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What's your experience in forex?

tprhzm2009

From my experience, I do gain in a good trend and lose in a bad trend so it will all depends on the market and the rend and your decisions whether to open a trade or not. I learned that its better not to open too many trades and don't open trades in a low market. I guess a lot of your profit will depends on your skills. I guess in forex, one need to be skillful like an eye doctor and pay attention to the little details or else he will lose. Forex calls for the tiny little thing that will affect your trade. Now, you can gain or lose and all will depend on you. 

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My experience in Forex so far is that as you go, Forex lessens in how difficult you find it. When I was new in Forex, it used to be such a difficult nut to crack for me and I would always wish I never knew it. As I started deeper inside of it, I discovered it doesn't get so tough if you've got the knowledge.

• 5 months later...

I'm already trading for three years now in forex and some how each day I trade I gain more and more experience. Sad to say that even if I have some experience I still do have hard time earning and controlling myself. I guess its because I don't earn much and my free margin is getting low. But I do hope that in the near future I can have 1,000% free margin in all of my trading accounts.

I'm already trading for three years now in forex and some how each day I trade I gain more and more experience. Sad to say that even if I have some experience I still do have hard time earning and controlling myself. I guess its because I don't earn much and my free margin is getting low. But I do hope that in the near future I can have 1,000% free margin in all of my trading accounts.

Yes, if we trade in forex trading, we will get not only profit, but also we will get more experience. Surely, it can be used to make our skill be better in forex. Although we don't have  1000% free margin, if we have good management skills, we still be able to get more maximal profit by minimize the risk.

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

Forex provides many valuable experiences for our trading., due to forex losses and I can get benefits because of forex is hard to predict. Therefore we need to have the skills and experience so that we can get forex profits, not get a loss. try to trade in  instaforex with bonus post

Well, Forex has thought me a lot of things. Among those things is the ability to manage funds. The business has shown me that Forex itself is a business that is filled with a lot of risks. In other to shoulder some of these risks, there is the need to learn. It is only with knowledge and understanding of risk management that a trader can walk pass through it.

One thing I want to say that in the first six months in forex trading its really a hell of learning. You will experience a lot of emotional strain. That you think its best just to stop trading in forex. Eventually now I'm happy earning and I'm hoping to become a big time trader some day. Lets just all do hope to see ourselves making some profit in here some how.

The first time it felt very difficult to trade, when to get a profit of $ 1 is already loss again. fortunately this time I trade using instaforex bonus posts. So I can get trading experience very useful for us. This is a very rewarding experience for all of our trading

One thing I want to say that in the first six months in forex trading its really a hell of learning. You will experience a lot of emotional strain. That you think its best just to stop trading in forex. Eventually now I'm happy earning and I'm hoping to become a big time trader some day. Lets just all do hope to see ourselves making some profit in here some how.

That's always the case for even those who later turned out guru now. Forex has never been that easy a business for a lot of people and in the early stages of learning, it's more than hell. That is why patience should always be the watchword of any trader who wants to make some decent profit in Forex as he goes.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have too much of an experience in forex but at least I have the experience that will lead me to make profit from trading. I started trading last year and I only trade some days when I have the time. I'm sure forex is the only online business that you will do and be able to make a better profit more than some other online businesses.

• 1 month later...

I am trading forex for 2 years. many ups and downs I have experienced in forex trading. I often have a lot of MC, profit, etc.. But even so I still will remain trading in forex. For that we need to learn and practice trading so well that I was able to survive in forex

I also get more trading experience from forex trading. I can earn money here and i also feel that my psychology, controlling skill be better in forex. Now, i try to improve my trading skill to get more maximal result.

• 3 weeks later...

Before I dive into the world of trading, I know that forex trading has a high risk, but I never regret doing business even though I still make forex trading as a side job. Forex trading is a business that is very flexible, not bound by time and place, there was no pressure from the outside, the biggest challenge is ourselves.

Before I dive into the world of trading, I know that forex trading has a high risk, but I never regret doing business even though I still make forex trading as a side job. Forex trading is a business that is very flexible, not bound by time and place, there was no pressure from the outside, the biggest challenge is ourselves.

yes, forex can not be separated from risk. for that we need to learn and practice trading with a well so that the risk can be minimized by good. so we were able to trade with  maximal. try use demo account  to practice trading

Thanks for sharing, i also have the same thought when i was thinking about this business, the risk that maybe i cannot bear but after some trial and research i then decided to plunge into forex, and find out that is tough even not that tough too. Since it is flexible i can do it anytime and anywhere i want.

Since theirs only few ptp forum left I am happy that I already shifted to forex trading. Just yesterday I earn about 120 dollars! In just one day. I do think that even I will spend the whole day posting theirs no chance that I can earn 120 dollars in ptp forum posting for one day. That's why I prefer to do forex trading and I do hope that newbies will start now.

• 1 month later...

I already have four years trading experience so I am really happy with my achievements. I do believe that in two to three more years I can even achieve more and more in here. My main goal and objective in forex trading is very clear. If I want success in forex trading I need to make sure that I can carry my trading accounts for good. Money is really worth it in here.

I have got 2 years of experience of doing Forex trading, I started working in Forex when I suffer major lost in PTC sites and it was heart breaking for me after working so hard, so finally I decided on to start something that is meaningful and won’t cheat me like that so I could work hard with determination not fear.

Hence, I started with Forex trading and my first selection was so perfect of OctaFX that till now I am trading with them only and why won’t I since they have over 50% bonus on all deposit investments which leads to massive profits if used properly and we could even withdraw this amount if completes the require lot size.