Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What's your experience in forex?

tprhzm2009

In my own opinion, our own experience is valuable enough for us as the starting point but we can learn from other trader's experience which will give us some kind of second chance to get better knowledge about forex. I've experienced something like margin call or even consecutive profit where my earning boost to 30%.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

forex is too risky..you must have a lot knowledge before to start trading in real trading. see the world market news update to know the movement of currency and if you are newbie in forex  you must train hard for forex. because this bussiness is very profitable.

True, the risks that exist in this forex is very large, so traders always to routinely in the level of good trading skills, with a routine in learning to find our way in the success of trading forex run.

Forex is risky because we make it that way through our actions. There are so many things that we do incorrectly and eventually pay for it. So, the simplest way to reduce risk is via making the selection better and more importantly, it’s to make the process of selection better. This applies to whether we talk about education or selection of the broker. Back to original question.

My experience has been from bad to great. As I started badly, I had minimum knowledge and experience which made me join companies who took advantage of me and damaged me badly financially. After that, I quitted for some time and then came back with only priority to learn well and gain experience. Eventually, it was due to the knowledge that I also found the right broker in OceanicBliss. Ever since then, my graph is on moving on the higher side.

Forex is risky because we make it that way through our actions. There are so many things that we do incorrectly and eventually pay for it. So, the simplest way to reduce risk is via making the selection better and more importantly, it’s to make the process of selection better. This applies to whether we talk about education or selection of the broker. Back to original question.

My experience has been from bad to great. As I started badly, I had minimum knowledge and experience which made me join companies who took advantage of me and damaged me badly financially. After that, I quitted for some time and then came back with only priority to learn well and gain experience. Eventually, it was due to the knowledge that I also found the right broker in OceanicBliss. Ever since then, my graph is on moving on the higher side.

That’s sad to hear about your past encounters dude….. Anyway, what is so right about OceanicBliss?

I do see that they are highly rated on various review sites. But still do they have anything special that will make me leave my broker and join them? I too had mixed experience when it comes to brokers. I believe you don’t just need to have knowledge but also the common sense which people now days just lack! 

That’s sad to hear about your past encounters dude….. Anyway, what is so right about OceanicBliss?

I do see that they are highly rated on various review sites. But still do they have anything special that will make me leave my broker and join them? I too had mixed experience when it comes to brokers. I believe you don’t just need to have knowledge but also the common sense which people now days just lack! 

Well, frankly speaking, I never asked anyone to join the, at least not with leaving their own brokers. I just shared my view but to your question, I do feel OceanicBliss is VERY special. They are amongst the BEST ECN brokers right now. With over 30 leading liquidity providers available to process market execution, it’s simply astonishing! But, it’s not just about the overall quality; it’s even same with their features and facilities. I won’t really bore anyone with singing praise about them, but the simplest answer is to try their free bonus with using FREE35 referral code, as it gets us $35 to trade. It will pretty clear everything for people who have even slightest of doubts!

That is true Ashley Cole. I have just recently joined Oceanicblissfx and my experience too have been really positive, to say the least. I started with this $35 offer only and after having success with it, I went ahead with my own investment and thankfully, that too has been successful so far, touch wood.

BTW, you can check their http://www.oceanicblissfx.com/testimonialpage, it will show you how pleased people are with their service.

That is true Ashley Cole. I have just recently joined Oceanicblissfx and my experience too have been really positive, to say the least. I started with this $35 offer only and after having success with it, I went ahead with my own investment and thankfully, that too has been successful so far, touch wood.

BTW, you can check their http://www.oceanicblissfx.com/testimonialpage, it will show you how pleased people are with their service.

forex trading experience that we will make trading for the better and better again. if the experience we can take the lesson and we can make a lesson. if it's a bad experience (MC), I also make my MC experience as a lesson.

Thanks for sharing your view mate; I think its great feature to have beginners starting up. I never buy into these freebies but with OceanicBliss company, I am forced to believe into it, as everything here is of the highest standard. And, it must be added that whether you withdraw lower amount or higher, the withdrawal time remains quick, which is all so much more impressive!

Hmmm.. bonuses are good but they aren't the only aspect to finalize any broker. I mean there are a lot of other things too which should be kept in mind while going with any broker of your choice.

many traders become victims of brokers who are not responsible.my own ever be a broker fraud. therefore we must carefully choose the broker

Traders do have to be regular to always be diligent in improving the ability of good trading for us to succeed in this forex trading business. By having a high risk in this business, so should really maximize our trading ability to want to succeed in getting the business profits forex trading

• 2 weeks later...

really, training and learning should continue to be done by traders in order to better improve the existing trading skills in order to get better and can be maximized in real Tickmill account. so traders can be more confident and more leverage.

To do in learning is important, because this forex is a business that is not instant on the run, the risk is very large. For that keep trying to increase the ability of trading where we want to survive in forex with its profits consistently

• 2 weeks later...

I really agree with that. we can indeed generate a lot of profit from forex, but to produce it does not happen instantly, that's why traders should be able to become better and more maximal again in training the ability it has to be better.

For those of us who want to be consistent in achieving profit is not an easy thing, forex business is a business where there is a huge risk. So traders to continue to improve trading skills in understanding the performance of good trading we run it. To be sure where there is a process there must be a way to be successful in forex trading

really, traders should be able to continue to improve their trading capabilities in order to always be better, besides traders should also be to maximize more in the evaluation in order to run better trading activities and more leverage ahead.

every business in running the trading should we live well to facilitate us to be one of the things we must do so easy in reaching its benefits. Forex trading is never instant, but it is necessary for the stages of a good learning process to be successful

• 3 weeks later...

many traders become victims of brokers who are not responsible.my own ever be a broker fraud. therefore we must carefully choose the broker

That is another aspect of foreign exchange that you must accept, the risk of choosing the wrong broker. Based on my experience choosing broker will give us more dilemma considering that well reputed broker usually and mostly have higher minimum deposit which unreachable to newbie.

That is another aspect of foreign exchange that you must accept, the risk of choosing the wrong broker. Based on my experience choosing broker will give us more dilemma considering that well reputed broker usually and mostly have higher minimum deposit which unreachable to newbie.

Choosing the wrong broker is a big risk for us, because with we do not feel the best to run the trading, and forex is a business that the level of risk is very large, so traders to continue where we are more careful in the choice of brokers for us to feel to run trading comfortably, and safely, by being able to survive in the forex trading business

broker is an important factor in the success of a trader. then think of it well when going to choose a broker, note the advantages and disadvantages of the broker. and do not forget to pay attention to the regulation used.

Broker is an important role, with the broker that we choose traders can traders with a comfortable, safe for forex trading activities. And besides that traders need to always run in good trading in learning for us trader with profit and able to survive in its forex business