Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

There are just a lot of confusion now because why syrine payment request didn't declined if the Admin told that four dollars max. and min, payment to request. Well, they need to update the thread about requesting a payment in here so it won't bring some confusion to its members.

@hadg33:i am always kind of baffled with your talks.you say i get deductions who doesn't get??you are laughing right??lets play the card on to see who would be getting more of the deductions.remember you got a deduction at MTV & DMT likewise meaning both of us are the same.

I requested for a payment in here already, but I've seen that there are many payment request already in here and have no clue if the Mod can verify it all in one sitting or he is doing a little by little verification of our payment request. I am quite excited about because you know that is my first payment request in here.

I actually thought that there would approvals taking place already and that by today I wouldnt have to worry about that. I know that some members did not get paid out the last time because their payment requests took long to be updated and I hope that the same does not occur to me.

@hadg33:i am always kind of baffled with your talks.you say i get deductions who doesn't get??you are laughing right??lets play the card on to see who would be getting more of the deductions.remember you got a deduction at MTV & DMT likewise meaning both of us are the same.

Don't take it personal,if we do not argue,there is no fun in posting,lols,we are friends,if you are going wrong in any discussion I will correct you,if I am going wrong as well,you should correct me,I am sorry bloke don't let us derail the thread,I visited LOT yesterday and I made some few posts,I was just posting my payment proofs in GPT section, @syrine22,don't be angry with me,how have you managed to accumulate such points in LOT...lol ,just curious

I actually thought that there would approvals taking place already and that by today I wouldnt have to worry about that. I know that some members did not get paid out the last time because their payment requests took long to be updated and I hope that the same does not occur to me.

I just hope that it won't happen to me that's why it's better if the Mod can verify those old payment request so that it won't end up waiting another weeks before it get paid. Well, I just that mine will get verified soon so that it will be included in the next processing of payment.

I will also post in lot forum this afternoon as I'm quite not motivated or not that much posting because I thought payments will be done last week but it's not so I guess I will just need to pursue for 4 dollars in advance for my next payout. I just hope the activity will be consistent for this week.

That is one thing I don't like about the forum,I also thought that payments would be made last weekend,but the admin did not,it seems it is this coming weekend that he will be clearing payments,anyways I don't really like the activity in the forum so I ended up posting in the GPT section yesterday

To be honest I am also not encouraged to be on the forum as much as I was intending to before. I havent posted much since last week anyway. For now I will just concentrate on other forums while waiting for my payment request to be aprroved in here.

Eh, I will just start my activity this afternoon but the forum this time is unavailable what's going on? Another server problem or admin is making some changes as of this moment. I'm still quite positive that within this week payments will be cleared and I can request payment by next week again.

I just post and earn 50 points in here today and I don't see any problem posting in here at all. The activity is not that good but its not that bad either. So far I can manage to post 50 points worth of post so I guess I can't do that if activity in here is really bad. Also theirs some claim that the site has pending payments but when I check request of payments has a 10 days old more or less only. The normal waiting period of a ptp forums.

If you consider that the admin mentioned to members that there will be weekly payments on the forum on Thurdays and Sundays then you would surely consider the current waiting periods as rather long. Members just had different expections with regards to payment processing than what is happening now.

I have posted some again this afternoon but the forum is again unavailable. It seems it is not my side for sure as this is not supposed to be the error or message when I have it in my ISP. But still waiting to get online so that I can have continue my activity as I might try to have 50 points for the meantime.

My one round of posting was enough to get me to around 50 points on the forum. I will just some more again in here to try to get me to $6 worth of payments in here. I will just be left with only $2 worth of posts after which I will take a break since there's no movement in terms of approvals.

Yes, and it means that I need now to have 4.0 points again which I just need one more round of posting but apparently the forum is inaccessible and waiting to get it back and i don't know why I'm still seeing difficult to post here and that's really sucks I can't post well still.

@monyitomon : I take it that you are referring to syrine22 getting a payout of more than $4 when you are talking about the confusion. If so, then there is no need to be confused because its been clarified that the maximum amount if $4. The payment request was submitted before the clarification from admin.

There is really a big confusion about clearing of payments in the forum,I don't just know why the admin has refused to approve our payment requests,we submitted our payment request after syrine22's own,this is really annoying that is why I don't like to be active in the forum,when I know that the mod would not approve our payments on time