Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

Slowly they will have those contest. Based on their timeline admin stated in the email that they will add more contests so we just support first the current contest and offers to make that possible and fast implementation of it since forum activity is admin wanted aside from advertisers. :D

Well. I didn't check the forum contests yet if they have one and if they have, I will try to participate if that would help the forum. Aside from participating from the forum contests, it is much better that we should maintain our activities in here as to help the forum get back to normal and attract advertisers.

Actually, we can have both forum posting and contests since the daily contest of lot forum will be need to post first because we can have an entry in that contest. Still looking for the demo contests of the forum that will be more interesting for me. :D

I see. I just hope that there would be more active members in the forum so that it would be easy for us to reach payout because I observed that only few members are active there. I can't blame them because the rates now are on 1 cent per post.

I have noticed there is god Alexa rank for the site LOT, around 91 K, I have also noticed there has been good activities on the forum so far, there is learn to trade with LOT, FBS sign up offers etc can be found on LOT, where we can find members paying much attention to these offers.

If you see a advertisers especially the new one you can at least invite them to the forum no one knows if they like the offer.they also have a lot of contest which members are actively participating.I think the

promotion which is made by admin in here is really good because almost all of those members are active to post.and he did mention before that increasing the rates is one thing he would consider soon.The site already has good traffic and this shows that members are happy with the post rate.

If you see a advertisers especially the new one you can at least invite them to the forum no one knows if they like the offer.they also have a lot of contest which members are actively participating.I think the

promotion which is made by admin in here is really good because almost all of those members are active to post.and he did mention before that increasing the rates is one thing he would consider soon.The site already has good traffic and this shows that members are happy with the post rate.

The activities of members in LOT is

really good because they tried to get bonus from the admin.The site already has good traffic and this shows that members are happy with the post rate.I will try to be

conscious about the site rules and

follow it. Maybe in two to three more cashout I will receive the whole amount.So in short I still earn via posting and via dividend.

I am planning to be active for awhile in their daily login contest so that atleast i will have cents per day as payment for my posts in the forum as the 2 dollars minimum is still difficult to reach but slowly will have it. Admin will clear payouts by sunday i think.

Yeah, hopefully. But then im able to have crossed 15 posts so definitely im expecting to have payment for that daily contest of admin raj. And still some sections are non paying sections. I only got 70 cents so far but dont bother much as just participate to have cents atleast. :D

I am not getting the time to post here. As I do have forums which I prioritize, I will naturally post in these forums first. But since I also have something to do offline, I am usually tired already after these offline activities and therefore, not being able to post.

there will be improvement in the current situation of the forum, and the admin soon makes the post rates to two cents and there will be many paying sections on LOT, of course it was announced by the admin on other forums.

I have just confirmed my registration with this site.If I am dilligent, I could easily earn some extra spending money from PTP forums and also start earning from my websites.Too bad that on that day, I had a terrible headache and was not able to post. Well, there will still be other days.We can get 5cents per post in the forum. I am glad that admin rajes offer again this bonanza offer.Maybe, there has been a lot of big payments from the first Bonanza day.