Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

Saddening to hear that admin is selling the forum.

Anyway those who are concerned about the payment requests you made, admin has stated in the announcement that he will be settling them, and also the investment plans from members as well

Hopefully the new admin can bring the forum to greater heights

For now the forum is down. Under maintenance

well, I just tried to open the site and has found this message on the forum, I think there is some regular maintenance is going on.

vBulletin Message

Scheduled maintenance is under process

For Any problems or questions ,mail us at admin@lotoftalks.com

Good to see that they are already working on the payment request in here. and I also read the announcement that those who reach $3 and above can request payment while those who stays below it can't, too bad for those members who had earned below $3

This is really disappointing. I have around $1+ in this forum and now it seems that I am unable to do anything, other than waiting for someone to buy this forum or waiting for it to become a PTP forum so that I can continue with my earnings.

This is really disappointing. I have around $1+ in this forum and now it seems that I am unable to do anything, other than waiting for someone to buy this forum or waiting for it to become a PTP forum so that I can continue with my earnings.

I understand what you feel but we can't do something about that because admin rajes have been doing his best to give his members a great forum to earn as well as to learn. I was sad to know that the forum is not a PTP anymore but I am hoping that admin rajes could get back to the forum and to still have the forum as a PTP but I think it would take time for it.

• 3 weeks later...