Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How Much Do You Need To Invest In Forex.

abdulla1

Well, there's no problem with it if they start to trade with huge trades considering that they have enough trading experience in demo to have seen the market different situations and how to trade with those circumstances. And somehow, the initial investments will depend really on what will be our target profit and the capital we can afford to lose.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The less investment then less profit its all depend on the amount we invest as a capital investment . Any How i am sure that most of the top brokers are accepting a very low investment of just $1 its depend on the account you select . so a trader need not to get worried with the minimum investment of the site .

Yes, many brokers are allowing for smaller amounts for investments into forex which makes it easy for beginners to get a taste of trading even on these broker sites. This is not to mention the available avenues for traders to accumulate funds gradually to trade with.

For accounts small you should brush so right! Capital management rules should be applied with varying accounts accordingly. If you hit the $ 30 account that applying management principles to $ 300 or $ 3000, trimmed his account will soon market edge a little at a time until you do not have enough margin to once on the command again!

For accounts small you should brush so right! Capital management rules should be applied with varying accounts accordingly. If you hit the $ 30 account that applying management principles to $ 300 or $ 3000, trimmed his account will soon market edge a little at a time until you do not have enough margin to once on the command again!

there are many brokers who are asking for a low minimum deposits and most of the times i see that majority of brokers will be asking for just $300 as a minimum and i think that will be a good capital amount . but i see that it is not at all safe to invest low amount in dollars account because you may be loosing your capital soon .

• 3 weeks later...
there are many brokers who are asking for a low minimum deposits and most of the times i see that majority of brokers will be asking for just $300 as a minimum and i think that will be a good capital amount . but i see that it is not at all safe to invest low amount in dollars account because you may be loosing your capital soon .

but there are some brokers that accepted mini forex account which only offered low amount of money, like $10 to $30 per deposit :D, that is a good place for newbie to start earning with forex. i think you also can get much bucks with start some discussion in forex forum, but if you want bigger amount then it is your decision but more capital means, you can trade in bigger amount

I think more than the magnitude of investment the dedication of learning and practicing anyone who has certain qualities like discipline, patience, control over greed and emotions is important. A person who is ignorant can lose a large amount of capital in a short time while a person who is wise and has sufficient knowledge can benefit from Forex with a small capital.

Just give me 10,000 dollars and I'm good. I know its hard to make good income in forex and that's the main reason why I prefer to have big amount to survive market volatility. I want to have 10,000 dollars capital plus 50,000 dollars extra funds in case theirs going to be some problem with my account. This is for me is the ideal capital if I want to be successful in forex.

• 2 weeks later...

I will take 100 dollars and up capital and I'm contented on it and that I can do something about on my trading to make reasonable profits. Since, I don't really get good response in just having 1-10 dollars capital and that's too easy to get margin call. I wanted to keep in mind to have already the decent capital in order to trade better and longer.

• 2 months later...

I see that we can also apply the wisdom that has been used in hyip to forex and this is " Invest only what you can afford to loss". Remember that forex is an investment and in an investment there is a risk. So start only in what you can afford and increase it if you have more.

I think a minimum amount of $100 can give you a good start . this days many of the popular brokers are just offering to start trading with only $1 as the minimum investment but in fact it is not at all sufficient for you to start . so in my opinion a $100 will be really a good start to go on with forex . And i am sure that many traders will agree with me .

I think a minimum amount of $100 can give you a good start . this days many of the popular brokers are just offering to start trading with only $1 as the minimum investment but in fact it is not at all sufficient for you to start . so in my opinion a $100 will be really a good start to go on with forex . And i am sure that many traders will agree with me .

Yes, $100 its ideal start to trader. because with such amount, trader will able to get good profit amount per order, while keep enabling also to them trade with controlled risk. trade use below $100 or even use $1 only as initial start maybe little bit difficult. but trader still able to make it growing if have good skill and they also need to be really patient.

I see that we can also apply the wisdom that has been used in hyip to forex and this is " Invest only what you can afford to loss". Remember that forex is an investment and in an investment there is a risk. So start only in what you can afford and increase it if you have more.

So it means we need to spend what we afford to loss , and it doesn't matter how much we will spend for that thing, right? every thing we do include forex also has risk, we need to spend a lot of time and also a lot bucks to start if we want fast profit and gain more income in forex, but if not you can try to start with few bucks but with few profit too.

I would just to say that, to make profits in forex you don't need a big investment. You can open micro account/ cents account in which you can trade for cents. So that way you can start with a small investment. But your profits and depends on pip and the lot size you will earn less than a big investment.

In my opinion, it's better to start from welcome bonus which is offered in many brokers site. We could start from 5 dollars or 8 dollars or 15 dollars. Each broker will give different amount of welcome bonus. We can use bonus posting from some forex forum as capital in trading too.

I would just to say that any amount would be the base amount for start any forex trade. But start with $1 is little tiny figure for any, because it anyone can get highest profit then 10% of $1, i.e. only 10 cent increment. So I wish $50 is the best figure for start any newbie.

i see that as long as you are not much in a hurry to succeed in forex. i think we need only about ten or twenty dollars to trade. And we should minimum lot so that we would not lose them that fast. So that we would have time to learn forex and eventually make that money grow.

The lot size will be the volume and it's very important to match it with your trading capital if not you will easily made broke in your trades. And also that our capital will be enough for me, in the 100 dollars amount. 1 dollar is very small to call it as investment in Forex and get started with it. I doubt that we can double it in a day and see how it's not worth our time.

I'm still hoping to reach 1,000 dollars trading capital. Right now my goal is simple. Reach 1,000 dollars trading capital and earn 100 dollars a month. I only earn 57 dollars this month and even though its only half a month and theirs still half a month left. I doubt I can earn another 43 dollars at this current rate. But I do hope I can make good income in forex in the long run.

Forex is a risky business but it is a good way to earn much money. I will not invest too much money at my first time in forex. Because if i lose money much money at the first time i will lose my interest in forex. When i will be an experience person i will invest more.

Well, If you really want to make big profits in forex you need a big principal too. With small one you can't make good profits cause in forex market there is margin call and you need to care about it. You can't make $10000 with $100 principal because it is very risky. The best is to make 20-25% monthly with your principal.

Indeed there is no limitation how many dollars that you should invest in forex because you can start trading even with 1 dollar in your account. But I suggested to use at least 50 dollars as initial investment but if you wanted to try using welcome bonus from some brokers.

• 2 weeks later...

Although, you don't mean here that 1 dollar will be a good amount of trading capital. This will only mean here that we can invest of amount 1 dollar and then, we also trade in the market and replenish our account with that minimum deposit. I would normally say to have 100 dollars and better to have our trading profits target well and worth it.