Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How Much Do You Need To Invest In Forex.

abdulla1

If someone going to give me 100,000 dollars to invest in forex then I will be happy to make some good profit in here. I do hope that in the long run I can sustain and maintain my account in forex without any problem. I really do believe that forex trading is the best way for me to make some profit. I'm so hard push to be a successful trader. I'm sure we all going to make good income in here in the long run. One of my account has already reaching 1,000 dollars trading capital.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get money from forex forums. After maybe the third payment and you now have like $50, then you can start trading and keep posting in the forums so that your capital in the market can get up to like 100 dollars plus and I think with that, one should be able to make something reasonable if all goes well.

I never heard any scam broker so I guess your deposit will be safe! Because these forex brokers are making good amount of money and it's not like HYIP that can be easily turn into scam. If I'm going to start Forex perhaps i will accumulate funds in FX forums and I won't fund from my own pocket.

An initial investment of $50-$100 would be a good start. In this way you can easily see your money grow than investing in small amounts. But you should be aware that you could last that capital but not instantly. Psychologically it also helps your mind compensate with a loss because you still have some money remaining than start in small amounts and get wiped out from the start.

I would just to say that, to make profits in forex you don't need a big investment. You can open micro account/ cents account in which you can trade for cents. So that way you can start with a small investment. But your profits and depends on pip and the lot size you will earn less than a big investment.

I think I like to trade with low capital at first or bonuses and also bonuses for deposit so we will get more for what we put in. I think I would suggest below one hundred for newbie as you can just trade low and use leverages and bonuses and free money to trade with so you don't have to use your own. I would also suggest that you use cents account to minimize losses and also trade on weekdays for more bullish trend so you can earn more. It will depends on your skills. 

It is depend on the person who want to trading here, but for now i can make about $40 investment in forex, actually the total of my investment since the first time i trade forex is much, and until now i am still not in profit, and still strugling to reach that amount, but for many big traded i think it will be more than mine.

Well, I see that Different traders have different views on how much their minimum deposit amount should be in Forex. However, it is avisible by many professional traders to start forex trading with a minimum of one thousand dollars as to earn profits and recover any losses a trader gets.

Itsn’t all about your capital, you still profit need some good knowledge and also good intuition when we want to trade, but of course with a big amount of deposit we will have bigger chance to earn a big amount of money from forex and we could even triple the money we get from our trading.

I think It’s beter to invest huge amount of money with this one will be able to get a beter return in terms of profit,and I will advice the newbie even after aquiring some knowledge in demo account to invest a little amount in forex first befor going ahead to trade.

You must have invested a good capital to can make good profit. It’s obvious that newbies invest little to try the system but the risk of investing little means if you are loosing, it’s hard to cover up your losses. A big amount will be betteroff we want to be in profit.

I need to have minimum of 10,000 dollars if I want to have a good earning each month in forex trading. I do believe that I can end up making a passive income in forex once I reach 10,000 dollars trading capital. I only have 1,000 dollars right now and I still need 9,000 dollars more. I do hope I can end up making big income without any worries in here.