Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How Much Do You Need To Invest In Forex.

abdulla1

I agree with you...if you start in small amount you need to compound your profit to earn more...

So I guess if you want to make money in short time in forex you need a big investment too...

yes it is true, but if we invest large amounts we will not necessarily also benefit greatly if we can not understand the strategy in the trade. so I think even though we are a large or small capital if we can reduce our losses and make a profit that is not the standard small capital may be growing, but if we are forced to play with a big capital but can not reduce the number of losses we then automatically the amount of our investment will draktis reduced in an instant.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, too, start to trade using forex broker bonus and start by practicing through a demo account until I really understand and start using the reel money to play live forex. was originally the capital of the forex bonus runs out because I did not or do not understand very well about forex, but after learning to play the demo account back I was ready to play reel forex now.

Better invest with your free money.

Make sure you are really ready with real account.

Not only with trading system, but also your trading psycology.

I try to practice my psycology, money management in my broker contest (999 demo contest).

i agree with you, but not all people have free money and the only way to get free money, by post in forex forum which will give us some free money to start trading. but for first it will be good to trade in demo account because we don't need money for it and it will be good for us

I don't see that a student will have different trading capital. It will still going to be in their decisions And they are equal, all traders have equal chances to make their own strategy and preference of making profits. We don't have here specific investments to suggest but we don't want to only have 1 dollar trading capital. If we are really serious in trading we should make it higher to make reasonable profits.

If you are serious about accumulating capital for trading purposes you can use forex forums where around 20 posts a day can get you around 100 dollars a month. That is with just posting done on one forex forum. You can make it two or three if you have the time and give yourself a time frame of a couple of month to accumulate. If you are still in demo account trading its even better because you can have capital when you are done in there this way.

it's the way that I currently use to trade forex without using our own capital, by simply following the forex forum sites such as forums MT5, nigeriaforum, and other forex forum post that gives a bonus to play forex. I joined the site MT5 because not so hard to achieve the targets we want to achieve and there is no minimum bonus posts.

Yeah, I think most of us in this thread knows that the best thing to do to get trading capital is from the bonus offered by the forex forums. I think that we all suggest on it aside from savings funds for accumulation of initial investments. Its always a must that we will be ready for the capital so we can make our trading. We can't walk or run if we don't have energy thus, we need capital in order to trade and we should think carefully how we will invest.

Forex is an investment that requires knowledge and is very different from the other investments that do not require us to do anything and we just received the results of our investments in forex investment but we do also have to complete a number of precise calculations because if we only rely on capital without consideration then this will be at risk to lose

yes it very well at all in investing in forex trading is not just providing direct investment and gain an advantage, it is very different from investing in other places. investing in forex broker is an investment of life and death, if we take the risk of giving our investments to trade forex without knowing beforehand what is forex, means we are giving our money in vain.

I have a dream of having 1,000 dollars capital in my mini accounts and in my cents accounts. I have six accounts that is in mini and in cents account. I also have one account in lite account and my dream starting capital in here is 10,000 dollars. In one of my account in mini account I already reach 400 dollars. The second highest account is also in mini I have 150 dollars capital. In my cents account I have 40 and 50 dollars capital and in my lite account I have 50 dollars only.

yes it very well at all in investing in forex trading is not just providing direct investment and gain an advantage, it is very different from investing in other places. investing in forex broker is an investment of life and death, if we take the risk of giving our investments to trade forex without knowing beforehand what is forex, means we are giving our money in vain.
very true because this is a business and this is not a game that only rely on luck just to get a number of benefits and a good knowledge we will benefit in peredagangan us and we will not waste the capital crossed that we spend to do business this is because the capital that we spend on trade can provide many benefits to our knowledge

therefore before we start trading forex using the investment, we should first study the understanding and strategies to be used in forex, because without that basis do not expect we will get profit in forex trading. better we play on a demo account first, if we have truly mastered then we can use the capital to start trading forex, but remember not to use too much capital to start trading forex.

was supposed to start forex trading business requires a high deposit to back up the amount of trade that we put, but even if we use the capital that does not mean all the capital that we are used to deposit and play, just a half or a third course of our capital. but there is some truth in what you say @ standart that to start trading forex trading system in need of good order and we also have to really master the forex so that we can prevent a bad risk.

My comfort zone is always 30 dollars starting amount trading 0.01 lot size. Right now one of my account has 400 dollars capital and its really earning me good. My aim is to reasch 1,000 dollars in three to five months. I hope I can make it. As I really want to earn good amount of money in forex trading right now.

buddy nice bonus you get, make me interested to keep abreast of international forums in order to get the bonus forex forex to trade forex. so far that get bonuses every month in forex forum is only about $ 20 so it is hard to use trade to greater capital. but although only about $ 20 forex bonus I get, very grateful because without we need to use forex investment capital.

using capital that is provided for free from any forum that we follow will indeed give us a lot of great advantage because it would not be a big loss as well as we have lost in our trade and indeed should we have to take advantage of the bonus information available from the forums either because we do not know how long the forum will continue to give bonuses to us and we should also collect bonuses that while we elatih our trading capabilities in order to get better before we use the bonus capital to trade

• 2 weeks later...

What yo can do is to set for yourself a target that you need in order for you to trade with. The split it up according to your time on the forum and see how you can go about in accumulating it. There are many forums that are paying out bonuses to trading accounts and making use of these forums is a good idea although you might not accumulate thousands in the short term.

a forum that provides a bonus to our trading capital will certainly benefit once without us having to spend capital of our personal money and the bonus is that we can collect up to a very large number but we need to be active in the forum so that the time we have not wasted in collecting the bonus capital

There are no limitations to invest in forex and you can start with as little as $1 as initial capital. However, the professionals and the masters suggest that a minimum of $1000 is best to start trading in forex and have the maximum chances to earn profits from it. So its up to the trader how much he wants to invest in forex.

there is no limit to invest in forex trading is because many of the brokers that provide plenty of opportunity for all people in the world to trade even with very little capital but for us as a starter even though we can afford to invest large amounts of capital but in early trading we should invest a small capital advance

profit in forex trading is not determined by how much investment we use even though we use a large investment but if we have not mastered forex trading will ultimately fail, and therefore highly recommended for beginners using a small investment while learning more about the mastery in real trade and get a lot of flight hours so that we can master the trade. if we can master the forex trading and a good experience and a good profit then we use a large investment.