Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I'm still not active here yet, since i want to concentrate on being active in 2 forums at a time only, since i have difficulty reaching payout if i post in too many forums since my activity tends to be scattered. But hopefully i'll get to be active here soon.

I registered to this forum in last week but I saw that there are many members who posted in here although

it's not as much as old PTP sites. But I am happy to post in this site because it is not hard and we could get

high amount of rates in here. I hope I could reach payment request today.

this site have so many offer,bout writing offer,sign up offer,and so on.the higher rate offered in here make member want to be more active in here.i think it will not hard to be more active in here.as logn as we able to make a few post in here since many active member also post there too

I heard that the pending payment requests in this site have been completed paid. That was good news I think because

that proved if the admin is honest and still wanted to run the site. I hope I could make another posts in here becuase I

have left this site because of this payment problem.

It's a new forum but it has built a good reputation by paying the members consistently. It will give a good effect to the forum itself. I hope the forum can maintain this good performance to be one of the best forums in the industry.

Yeah. I agree. The forum is still new but they have gathered a lot of members now in here. The forum is quite good and I just recently started my activity in here. Hope that many members would do the same to increase the forum activities and to help it grow much better.

i just curious then they able to pay member or not.i just hope they have any fund too.since i can see they still have many empty slot advertiser,so i hope with great number of active member this site will gain more advertisers too.i really like to be more active in here if they able to pay me then

this site giving us 4 cent per post and i think not easy to find any new site able to give such a good rate like that.i just hope then i can reach that 500 points so then i can prove my self if this site payign or not,if the activity is really good like now then will not be hard to reach it

@venmarz

Yeah, the site gave us 4 cents per post and we could make many activities to post in there. I think the rate is good enough but we must

reach 500 points first to ask payment request in there. Maybe the site could lower the minimum payout to 400 points so we could ask payment

in 100 posts :D

Date. 03/17/2011 09:54

Batch. 57395358

From Account. U9396631 (MoneyTalkVil...) $4.99 $0.05 $hide

this forum is paying and i did received my first payment within 3hours of asking!

Iam going to be active there again to reach my second payout.

they are amazing actually even dont have many advertiser they able to give the payment so fast and in big amount.usually memebr get paid within a day only since the admin there always come daily and the more will verified it within a few hours too,thats why the activity in here really good

today i was cashout again for 510 point for sure...and seems not too hard..i can reach that in 3 days...and this is was delayed in my view because in the fact i will able to reach that maximum 2 days :( hope in the next time i can reach payout fast :D

today i was cashout again for 510 point for sure...and seems not too hard..i can reach that in 3 days...and this is was delayed in my view because in the fact i will able to reach that maximum 2 days :( hope in the next time i can reach payout fast :D

HAHA , DUDE! , I can't stand writing so much in the same forum and you omg in 2 days?

I wish I was like you never the less , good luck in your business.

rivha is so active in many forums i guess.. so will not be hard to reach point until 500 points ?is it right?im not active in here again,but if then they able to give the payment fast then more member will also ask for the payment.i just heard that they will also have upgraded option then but will nothing change with the rate

yup they really fast in giving any payment there.i think member will always be happy with their activity.i really hope then i can also become so active in here too.i can see so many member make post there,i just worry of the stability there since this site is new and still have many free slot too

I requested my first payment here because I wanted to experienced getting paid by the forum. I checked back in the forum and saw my payment request got approved by one of its mods already. Glad to saw that. I hope then I could get the full $5 amount from my posts. :)