Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

Most members here, even the senior ones, has experienced getting deductions. Most of my deductions came from creating short posts or talking about a forum in a thread that is supposedly about another forum. But my largest deduction here was when copy-pasted threads got deleted. I happen to have lots of posts there.

The admin may be having some schedules offline. But there is an advantage here for posters that this delay is giving. Like for example, since I have been active here for some days, I am now able to pile up sufficient points for another cash out request. Which means, I can now go to other forums and be active in them and I will be able to create lots of payment request which means more earnings for me.

Asll we needed is patience that's a huge amount that the Admin needed to pay! At least even the payment is taking too long but the approval is not then that's fine besides we are already in the approved section we are just waiting to be paid or more better if we just don't wait just continue our activity.

MTV paid me !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 1/14/2012 4:34 AM

Batch: 81802009

From Account: U9396631 (MoneyTalkVillage)

Amount: $4.48

Memo: MTV Payment

Thank you.

I see proof of payments and I'm little disappointed with myself as I request payments two days late. Right now theirs only three of us who are in request payments and we request just a day or two too late. But maybe in one to two weeks I will going to receive payments in here again and be proud of posting my proof of payments in here too.

Seems not all got paid however, im still have new payment request. Im really expecting that admin will going to clear payouts and i just reached another 500 and also with the glitch of my points but able to resolve with the admin.

That's fine. We don't have to worry about that because admin will clear it all by this week or so. Good for you that you have reached another payout in here as I took more than a week to reach 500 points the last time I requested because I don't have much time now in posting in forum including MTV.