Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 12/27/2011 1:44 AM

Batch: 80134886

From Account: U9396631 (MoneyTalkVillage)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: MTV Payment

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 12/27/2011 3:20 AM

Batch: 80138668

From Account: U9396631 (MoneyTalkVillage)

Amount: $0.90

Memo: Last Post Contest

Thank you.

Yes even i have observed some members getting banned before and they claimed they did not create multiple accounts but on this issue,admin and mods are also helpless since they have to be strict with their rules to avoid unnecessary spam.

Yeah, it has been stated in the past posts of mods that members should avoid to have shared IP address most probably using proxy address or VPN. And they will be really need to do it since they are also confused how they will provide that they are not having multiple accounts. This issue is again repeated with the 3 payment requests atleast they are not banned only hold payments.

almost all of the active requests have been getting approved like within three to four days maximum, which is quite fast recently on MTV, I hope my fourth cash out request for a five hundred points also will fast get approved and hopefully, the admin will process it soon as well.

there are so many contest on the

site.The payment was fast, as if I was paid via Alertpay or through LR. Here is the payment proof :Their rate per post is also very good. I think I want to participate on their blogging contest to get $0.5 per day. It is a good rate for short review about their site in my blog.It makes me very interesting to post here. Fast payment will motivate member to post more here.like for

example the site prefer to pay new comers than the old one.

Yes, payment requests cleared particularly the approved payouts. And just today i was able to request for the 12th payment request. And i expect to have the payment next week or much faster if admin stated faster payouts now. Well i will wait for the meantime for my payment request approve by mod.

Im still glad that im able to have payment request and not sure how long it will take again but sure it will be next week. So far, i see both mods are active so seems they will be fast again in processing those payouts. Still waiting for the payment in blogging contest seems ignored by the admin.

I have reach 500 points here already but i will request tomorrow as i'm using my Mobile Browser right now. I hope to get verify fast, as to know if i have deductions. The activities are quite low but i still be able to reach because i have check different section just to reach 500 points.

MTV has recently approved my request, the mods there have given me some notes and deducted few points, of course it is just 50 points deduction, but every time there is a deduction in my payment, it simply is a kind of discouragement and I won't be able to get more active in here.

I notice that theirs a slow activity in MTV as well. although this site has still good rate and still have paying regularly. I think its good that theirs a slow down. Its slow down but the activity is still enough for us to keep on posting regularly in here. So for me the activity even though theirs a slow down is still good.