Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

well, I just hope that there will be a better improvement in the speed of payment process, since there is a lot of people expecting to get paid, also that I noticed members claiming that they will have to wait long to get their posts validated and approved, hope the admin will find solution for these soon.

Im sure or im expecting that they will have payouts cleared this week before the year end. Because recently i have seen 30+ approved payment requests including mine. Normally, when they have 20+ request admin going to start clearing it. Im still hopeful that i can post this week since what i have done only is waiting for payment.

well, good to see plenty of payment proofs posted around, on MTV threads, it is just showing that the activity on this forum is amazing, why not ! there is better rates offered in here than all other forums, currently, it is the forum with highest post rates even on GPT and E-currency sections.

kivanger - 2nd proof of payments.

Date: 12/28/2011 07:05

Batch: 80227315

From Account: U9396631 (MoneyTalkVillage)

Amount: $4.47

Memo: MTV Payment

thank for admin and moderators (neng and leash) biggrin.png

------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, it seems they are doing fast payment process as well as frequent clearing of payments. Last december 27 and yesterday. As we do receive PM from admin regarding the payment process which is beneficial for members. Im really expecting that they need to gain more forum activity or even maintain it. :D

Yes, it seems they are doing fast payment process as well as frequent clearing of payments. Last december 27 and yesterday. As we do receive PM from admin regarding the payment process which is beneficial for members. Im really expecting that they need to gain more forum activity or even maintain it. :D

Yeah. I have read forum admin pm that he will try clearing out payments daily I guess so to avoid pending of payments. That would be great because members will be motivated posting in here because they knew that once they reached payout, they will get payments as quickly as expected.

I think we will be regularly coming across few payout proofs daily from MTV, here after, since the admin two days ago in his PM to all members announced that there won't be any delays in payments and will be cleared on daily basis, which is good news to members.

I am not still register here and it seem that the forum already hot .Since many members are very active in here now because of the high post rate.Because what I see as proof of payments are all come from a contest and none from cashout. Unless you post in here to join contest and not to earn per post.The forum posting rate is very competitive, that's why most members are active in this forum.

Wow, just recently found that the payment section do only less than 10 payment requests need to be approve. As my plan going to post here in new year as I see changes already in the fast payment process which makes the forum lively as before. :D

I agree to that. The forum is having fast payments that's why members are eager to reach payout because they knew that they will be paid in less than a week. It is a good move by admin tarak to have fast payments again so members got motivated in posting.

I agree to that. The forum is having fast payments that's why members are eager to reach payout because they knew that they will be paid in less than a week. It is a good move by admin tarak to have fast payments again so members got motivated in posting.

I think only this week we feel the advantage or the outcome of their new rule of minimum and maximum payment request of 5 dollars. And seems it is doing good as we can have consistent request since payments will be cleared as much as possible by admin.

I think only this week we feel the advantage or the outcome of their new rule of minimum and maximum payment request of 5 dollars. And seems it is doing good as we can have consistent request since payments will be cleared as much as possible by admin.

I hope this will be long, I mean the benefits admin tarak provide to our. You have a lot to do cashout here and the results you always smoothly without any reduction. I learned mtv forum from you and nehmer unfortunately nehmer not been active to this day :(

Hope so. :) Well i have read that there were 3 payment requests currently on hold because of having multiple accounts. i know a country that have same ip address or lets say who shared same ip address in a single ISP. Yet, the forum is strict now for those who used proxy ip add and having same ip address.