Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

Yeah the queue is long. But I'm hoping that I will get paid in here soon also. I know its really hard to earn in a ptp forum but we have no choice but to wait to get paid right now. Beside its only less than 10 days yet. Some ptp forum even have a waiting period of two weeks and even more.

Hello everyone

This is a new Paid to post forum I've come across. Hope you all find it interesting too.

Here is the link Register Here

Earnings:

5 cents per thread

4 cents per post

They are paying via Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and Alertpay

Minimum withdrawl amount is $5

They have many active contests as well

Regards

I love this forum very much because they maintained their payment rates for this long a time till date and i just my 7th payment request aproved yesterday.

Money Talk village is one of the ptp program that offers good posting rate and moreover they do pay their members on time what I dont realy like abaut them is their point reduction from any rules breaking which is very high that is 100point per litle mistak you make,the admin should look into this thank you

Money Talk village is one of the ptp program that offers good posting rate and moreover they do pay their members on time what I dont realy like abaut them is their point reduction from any rules breaking which is very high that is 100point per litle mistak you make,the admin should look into this thank you

Havent got deduction as of this moment. It only shows that your posts will be short or nonsense. Since they are emphasizing already about the short posts which are usually 2 lines or shorter than 3 lines but then still many members doing that. I just maintain 3-4 lines here.

Yeah, it is a treat to posters that the admin has not changed or decrease the rates through these period. Although, the processing is not as fast as before, the high rate is what is keeping members active here.

i think the reasons behind the late payments this period is that there are alot of payment requests piled up this period.

i think the reasons behind the late payments this period is that there are alot of payment requests piled up this period.

Apparently, yes. Admin cant control the bulk of payments thats why we need to wait a little longer to get paid. As usual checking payment will be thoroughly check so it taking time for mods to approve it as we will have fairly check payment requests.

I am patiently waiting for my first payment to be approved here om MTV. It has been a week now but still my payment is not approved. I am hoping that admin will finally approve it this weekend as i guess i will be included in the next batch of payments. I am just waiting to be paid to begin posting here again.

You have received a payment to your account U4164433(Dabchi)

DATE:2/9/2012 7:27 AM

BATCH:84582282

FROM ACCOUNT:u9396631(MoneyTalkVillage)

MEMO:MTV Payout

thanks.

Good for you mate. As for me, i dont think i will be able to be paid here. It feels like i've been waiting forever. Admin hasn't approve my payment request yet. I dont know what is the reason for this but i am still hopeful to get paid this weekend.