Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

The activity here keeps increasing on a daily basis and I was able to make up to 10posts earlier and although the number of posts isn't much, I was satisfied with it as I was also posting in other forums as well. I'm close to accumulating another 500points in the forum and I should be able to achieve that by early next week.

I have only one day to go for resting on posting on the forum since I told myself that I would resume my posting activities in the new week. After that I will just be working to have 1000 points on the forum since I have a payment request in the queue and then I will wait for payment before I accumulate more points again.

Again in the recent days i am seeing that since the past tow days there is no activity in the payments section and m,y payment is still pending approval . and i hope today i can expect my payment to be approved in the forum . now i am ready with the another payment money in the forum . i think by tomorrow i may get enough points to get ready for another payment .

My Recent payment from the forum :-

You have received a payment to your account U5773755 (Karunakar):

Date: 12/9/2012 3:09 PM

Batch: 123471085

From Account: U9396631 (MoneyTalkVillage)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: MTV Payment

Thank you

I'm already done to reach again 1,000 points in the forum actually it took me longer this time to reach but seems it means that I don't have my payment as well which taking longer time as well. I still believe that there's really need to wait for awhile while admin is still looking for the payouts and the funds availability.

I was under the impression that the previous payment requests were all processed by the admin in here. Although I have submitted my payment request in here during the week, I did not really pay attention to the current payment requests that have been approved as yet. I will review that later on today to see how many still have to go.

Well we can't blame the admin,he has really tried,he cleared 2 rounds of payments within a week,that's so wonderful,I am not just worried about my approved pending payment,I just want to secure another payment cos admin might clear another round of payment at any point in time

I dont have a problem with the delays in here although I must admit sometimes its not encouraging to post here knowing that payments may take some time before they are processed. I just dont see the reason for me to be active daily especially since it only takes a couple of days of good activities to reach payout again.

I think you are right there,back then you can earn up to $20 in a month cos the admin clears payments so fast but now I don't think it would be possible for a member to earn $20 in a month cos payment processing are now delayed,anyways I have about 900 points for now,I hope I will get to 1,000 points before the admin clears the payment

Well said, making up to such an amount in MTV presently is almost impossible due to the fact that payments are now a bit delayed. I didn't enjoy MTV because when payments were still very fast, I wasn't very active and I was still a newbie in the forum. A major factor that contributes to the delay in payments presently is the huge traffic that keeps growing on a daily basis. I just hope it doesn't get to a point where the admin may not be able to cope with the traffic.

I think you are right there,back then you can earn up to $20 in a month cos the admin clears payments so fast but now I don't think it would be possible for a member to earn $20 in a month cos payment processing are now delayed,anyways I have about 900 points for now,I hope I will get to 1,000 points before the admin clears the payment

It would appear that the maximum you can actually make now is really $10 a month from the forum and that is assuming that when you do get paid out you have some points left to request again. I had made $15 maximum in two months before in here and I thought it was a decent amount although I recently have a problem getting more than one payment.

Only those who got paid recently can request another payout if only they still have leftover points.I still think some members can still request for another payout because there're some members with over 1,000 points so its up admin to clear this round of pending payment request.

This system is already runing for few months on this Money Talk Village forum here. It is good, so, no member can make 2 payment request in the same time here. Everything has to be on the good queue here. So, in this way here, every member will have the same right