Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

For sure when there are no a lot of members who will request for a payout in here til the payment request hasn't been cleared then I guess I will be able to be on the next batch again as seeing that there are just about 10 payment request which is waiting for verification in here.

The forum loads fine in my side. And also I made some posts today and made 50 points and now have extra 500 points again. It's good I managed to make that points although, I'm not sure if I can make posts for the next day or will just focus in other forums for the meantime.

The forum loads fine in my side. And also I made some posts today and made 50 points and now have extra 500 points again. It's good I managed to make that points although, I'm not sure if I can make posts for the next day or will just focus in other forums for the meantime.

That's good. Same in here, the forum loads perfectly on my side as well. I was able to reach 500 points this day so I can request for payment in the forum. I hope that my payment will be approved as soon as possible and get full amount from it.

I think I will have some time to accumulate 100 points in here as I thought I don't have any time but because I lessen my goal in other Forums then I just need to post in few Forums then I will have some time to do some posting in here, so I can do it as there are no problem with the activities at all.

I still need to make up a lot of posts on MTV in order to request again since I got paid the last time that admin processed payments in here. For some reason I dont feel like getting in a hurry as I would normally feel and will just accumulate them as I get time to do so.

as for me. I am really too excited to request payout. I got 50points yesterday. At the beginning in here, I thought it would be hard to reach 50 points . I was wrong because I accomplished it yesterday. I think I should be patting my back now for reaching that post the first time.

I just finished doing a couple of postings here earlier today, mostly in the PTP section. I plan on coming back later and check the HYIP and other GPT sections and see what are the latest updates on various programs.

I'm changing my priorities and target in PTP sites this month. I am setting at least 1000 points as my target this month. This is because i have limited time to go online and do posting and i think i need to set a more realistic target rather than setting something that i would end up not reaching.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 6/27/2012 3:48 PM

Batch: 101161419

From Account: U9396631 (MoneyTalkVillage)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: MTV Payment

Thank you.

Congrats on your payment dude! This payment proof shows that the admin of this forum is still paying people to post in his forum. I'm aspiring to earn from this forum this month at least five bucks is enough for a start.

Yeah. I've seen a lot of payment proofs again from the forum so that only means that admin already clear some payouts. Though I am still too far in reaching payout minimum but I will try to make it by this week. There's a lot of activities in here as always so it would not be hard to reach our goal.

If I were you I'm goind to do at least 20 posts daily in here if you don't have much time then with such activities that will ensure that you will have always enough activities for you to request a payment when you got paid, that's why I am keeping my posting activity in here.

I see. I am always motivated in posting in this forum because of the high rates they offer. I just wanted to reach payout immediately but I can't be able to since my time is only limited. Reaching 500 points would take me 2 weeks to reach it but I am glad that I can still manage and continue my activity in here even if I am only posting in limitation.

Waoh! More and more payment proofs from this forum, i'm already in high momentum, seems like i will just cross over to this forum after i've finished my posting round here in DMT. I haven't been able to acummulate points in this forum so i will start doing so today

finally i was able to request payout already. thankfully after a lot of post i was able to reach payout already. i would like to keep earning a lot of points on the site. anyway, i wonder why i don't receive any more notification of new post on the ptp section although topics in other sections i would receive some notifications still.

I usually post in Ptp section. I've wanted to post despite of my busy days but my body does not cooperate with me. Now, I got available days, I will double my effort again in posting here because seeing other payment proofs here makes me too excited in reaching payout.

Well. If I am not feeling well, I will not going to post in the forum or in any other forum because I am also taking care of myself. If I am feeling good then that's the time that I will going to post in the forum. I am motivated to post again since my request has been approved with full amount.

I usually post in Ptp section. I've wanted to post despite of my busy days but my body does not cooperate with me. Now, I got available days, I will double my effort again in posting here because seeing other payment proofs here makes me too excited in reaching payout.

PTP section is one of the easy section which people can choose to make post in MTV, and sometimes i spend my time there to posts, you also can try to post in other section like webmaster section which is easy too but still worthy to invest, spread your posts will give you more chance to earn in MTV.