Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

There is no day you won't see people posting on this site.The minimum people you can see on the site posting is 100 and i think that is a good traffic for the site.By the way,the highest poster must be a good poster to have that kind number of posts.

we don't know about that thing, from my own opinion, the one that have highest post is the one who spend mostly their time in this forum to make post, the quality could be bad or good, but i think that is depend on the moderators, but i see today moderators do some verification

we don't know about that thing, from my own opinion, the one that have highest post is the one who spend mostly their time in this forum to make post, the quality could be bad or good, but i think that is depend on the moderators, but i see today moderators do some verification

That guy post quality isn't bad at all.He must have been warned and banned if he is not making quality posts at all.Besids that,he may be posting alot in the non paying section too.I have know the poster when i was still active on the site.

The forum is having alot of posting activity in no matter the time be it weekend or the begining of the week.And to the person that has the most number of posts,he/she is good if not he/she could have been banned long ago.

There is a good opportunity to make a lot of posts in here. Not only are there a good variety of posting sections and threads but there is also a lot of activities from members in here. The only thing is the limit on payuout which is in place which results in members taking a break from posting after making enough points for a few payout requests.

don't worry it will be approved also. although i can't guarantee it is going to be approved fast. anyway, i see low activity in other forums i am posting at, so i have no choice than to be active here now also but i am planning to be active again here but not this day. but i will do post now this day to do something with my time.

Well i have close up my activity in here for now as i will be resuming school on monday and have made enough points already. Having over 2500 points is very encouraging. Now i feel its time to post in other forums too as it make my posting activity to be balanced.

I am hoping to reach 500 points in here by this weekend since I am currently sitting on just below 300 point at MTV. This should not be hard to achieve considering the post rate and posting activities that are being offered in here. This time I will still post after submitting so that I can have enough to request another payout as soon as payments get cleared.

Yeah payment was made today and the admin paid me also and i have requested my 9th payout request with no delay. Its really encouraging and i think members will now resume their activities fully now payment has been cleared and its nice that admin has announced winners in the last poster contest

Its good to see that payments have been cleared. Unfortunately I will only be submitting my payment request tomorrow so for now I can only admire the proof of payments from other members. Hope mine will get verified soon and that when payments are cleared next I am included as well.( I can only wish)

This is my 18th payment proof:

xbpkax2c4ulo.jpg

For to now, I too have had more new 500 points and I too just ask to payout today with this site, hope that my payment too will be approved early before admin clear all payments for this round

Wow,i can see you are doing great on the site.You did not get any deductions and the full payment was paid to you.Moneytalkvillage is a great forum site.I am seeing lot of people getting paid teh full amount.so far you are following the site's rules and regulation,there will be no cause to get deductions.

A lot of people do not get deductions in here and I am not sure if I can attribute that to the fact that the forum is no that strict. In the beginning I used to get some deductions but lately I manage to get the full amount of my payment request. I'm tired of posting here for today and I only need just 6 posts to cashout. Taking a breather but will return later to finish up and submit my payment request.

A lot of people do not get deductions in here and I am not sure if I can attribute that to the fact that the forum is no that strict. In the beginning I used to get some deductions but lately I manage to get the full amount of my payment request. I'm tired of posting here for today and I only need just 6 posts to cashout. Taking a breather but will return later to finish up and submit my payment request.

Actually they are strict. although in some extend like they don't tolerate copy and paste post. But I guess its better to post nonsense post than to post copy and paste post as I see some got banned when they are caught doing copy and paste. One thing good about this site is that most of the time its just temporary.

Yeah. If one member is guilty of doing such violations then most probably, moderators will first warn that member before any serious punishments will be brought upon that member. I also disgust people who make copy and pasting of posts and when I found those, I will immediately report them to mods.

Many members are smilling due to they got paid in here.well,my payment request is awaiting approval and its almost at the position,i do post in here perhaps just in the MLM section will get back in here once my payment got approved.

Good to see payment proofs again in the forum. Looks like admin tarak already processed payouts in here. I observed that processing of payouts is quite fast nowadays and that is a good sign that this forum is doing a really great job. With much activities, I can say that it would be easy for members to reach payout.

Well, I'm glad to have my payout request created again as I made to try to have continuous payout request here because of the long queue we have in the forum. So far, we see no problem in the activity the post rate is fine and we can post unlimited. Although, I still members who just do spamming here.