Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I currently have 900+ points here. I just learned over the weekend that the maximum request here is 500 points. I tried requesting for 650 points on my first payment request and it was denied. I like the fact that the admin here was very quick in responding to my inquiry on why i was denied and he was very polite and accommodating on his response which makes me motivated to active here.

It clearly shows that insomnia is quite active here at MTV. I see that there hasnt been any movement in the payment section in terms of moderators verifying the payment requests. Maybe this will happen tomorrow or at least I hope so. Still havent had much time to make posts to accumulate for my next payout so I need to be active here tomorrow and gain momentum.

I just had my payment verified. It did take a while and if I hadn't read some of the posts on this forum, I might have been a little bit worried. I am just glad that they have processed my payment. They are a good site to work for. Money Talk Village may not be the fastest when it comes to processing payments, but at least they pay good for the posts that you leave as long as you follow the rules.

I just had my payment verified. It did take a while and if I hadn't read some of the posts on this forum, I might have been a little bit worried. I am just glad that they have processed my payment. They are a good site to work for. Money Talk Village may not be the fastest when it comes to processing payments, but at least they pay good for the posts that you leave as long as you follow the rules.

yes, the do offer a good post rate supported by some good posting activities in the forum. You hardly ever run out of threads to post to and this makes it easy for one to be able to reach minimum for payout much quickly. It all then changes when you request payout because even if you can reach payout in a few days, you will wait longer for payment.

60 points or 20 posts were still good because that is already a good round of posting. I can see also that those approved most of it yesterday were already cleared by the admin. Its only a matter of few days that we have seen payouts again. Although, we still have here 30 payout requests including mine.

I see a lot of payment proofs in here and am always wishing that the next payment request is mine. My payout has already been approved in here so that I am waiting for is for admin to release payments and hope that this happens this weekend.

I see a lot of payment proofs in here and am always wishing that the next payment request is mine. My payout has already been approved in here so that I am waiting for is for admin to release payments and hope that this happens this weekend.

it seems the payment now become faster, i also have plan to make post here and trying to reach 500 posts until next week end, from what i see this site have nice activity everyday in more than one section and it seems moderators work hard to verify payment

Yes, it is somehow becoming faster and i can feel that mine would be processed soon. If the Mods will verify payment request fast hopefully, so that, i would have motivation again posting in MTV. I am not frequenly checking payment request section just checking it when i want to.

@mahmod: new? it is better if you check this site dude they are not a new site, as you can see this site is an old site but not old too much :D, and before they are one of the good place for many members to earn like me :D, but lately they not pay with big amount with maximum limit $5 per request.

I noticed that payment processing is really fast lately as I see that my current payment request is already just 8 threads away from being verified from this forum and I am also halfway from reaching another 500 points in here.

It may seem indeed like payment processing is done quite fast in here. I am not sure I feel that way personally now since it has been a while since I submitted my payment request in here. It has been verified at the least so all that remains is payment to be processed.

I now again have 490 points in here. In next two days I'm going to request payments in here again. But I'm hoping that I'm going to get paid at the first week of the month so that I can sustain my 10 dollars monthly income. I guess what I will going to do is just hold for a moment until the end of the week then that's the time I'm going to request payments in here.