Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

You guys were really active here, even to many other PTP forums. As you can reach 200-300

points a day. I think that is a very hard work for me, to face infront of my PC. Well, MTV is one

of my favorite forums which i stopped to post in for a very long. So, am thinking of going back

to the forum again.

it is hard work also to make 200 points daily. but because of the motivation of the members that they are able to do that. i don't think you can earn that much points in a day if you are not motivated to post on the site. it is a good site that is why the members do have that motivation.

@indieover, well I guess it is not that difficult after all then since you mention that there is lots of motivation there. This implies that there are a lot of active members posting frequently? 200 posts there just means around 100 post? I think that is pretty difficult to achieve in one day, considering some members post in multiple forum.

i see the payment of this site now become faster, and many members now wasted their time here, but i hope if this site attracted many members again, the payment will not be slow just like before. today i reach about 300 points here, i will make request 2 days later

Today, I too have checked in payment section and see that my payment too prepared to be handled by mods, I hope that it will approve early today. It is nice when prepare to receive new payment, Now, I too have trying active to post with many threads that be sent to emails, I have had more new 70 points now

@xetang, Are the mods efficient in doing post checks? One time for me it took me ages like a few days. And then waiting to be paid adds another week to it. Maybe they need another mod hehe.

I find that they don't have that many sites or discussion on the hyip section. I try to search for sites to see if the hyip is popular but it always gives no result. So I cant check if a particuarly hyip is being talked about to see the overall reviews.

@faceless: admin here doing fine and moderators check the payment now faster than before :D, it motivated some members to make more post here, and the payment also fast, yesterday i just make 120 points here, today i will try to make more here, since there are many section with good activity here

MTV has more than 2 years online as I think , and although the high rate per post , the admin Tarak is still paying on time without any delaying , it is really one of the best paid to post forums .

at the moment, this site still have the best rate over the other forum, and the payment here faster this week admin paid about twice, and the activity in this forum also good, in some section such as PTP section, it have a lot of poster make post there

Well I already resume my posting activities from this forum and now halfway from reaching the 500 points from this forum, well there is good amount activities here today to gather good amount of points.

I just experience something strange in here. My target is to post 80 points worth of post but when I just post some few post I'm surprise that my points is already more than 80 points. I don't know what happen. Maybe I'm just into posting that I forgot to count my post or maybe I'm just busy doing something else that my mind did not concentrate well that I thought I only have few post but actually post many already.

Well I think you have been posting too much so you don't really notice that you are earning more than 80 points from this forum, I don't see any strange thing about it, as long as you are actively posting for this forum.

i think 80 points is fine and that is very good if budado want to do it daily it will be a good thing, because other members must be feel good with this one, as i see he is one of the good poster and also post in many section too

i thnk a lot of members are posting a lot here. specially with the fast approval of payment request .and fast payment also. we are again very much satisfied with things here. although it has always been a good forum. but they have again become the best forum for me and for most members.

i am very happy with this forums activity today, i can make about 100 points from this site everday if the activity of this forum always keep better like this, and they are not only focused at one section but it seems there are many member that active more than 3 sections

@Insomnia, good luck in doing that. I reckon 200 points is not that much to achieve in 2 days. Why not aim to have that by the end of today? (saturday) have a higher aim so that you can actually post more and more.

It wouldn't be hard to do another 100 post here any way since the forum is very active.

@Insomnia, well thats good. You know its quite a good idea to have a few PTP forum that you are a member of. Because one you have finish making al your post in MTV for example you can come back to DTV, and once you are done with this, you can go back to MTV to check if anyone has replied, which I am sure there will be since it is so active. And this makes it so easy to make 50 posts a day.

@Insomnia, well thats good. You know its quite a good idea to have a few PTP forum that you are a member of. Because one you have finish making al your post in MTV for example you can come back to DTV, and once you are done with this, you can go back to MTV to check if anyone has replied, which I am sure there will be since it is so active. And this makes it so easy to make 50 posts a day.

yesterday i made request here and after sunday over i will resume my posting activity here, so far i only make about 35 posts here everyday for 5 days only :D, and in here payment processed well too, it seems today i see some good activity here

that is really good that you got paid again. i am still waiting for my payment. i got approved already. i guess the admin was not able to pay us all at the same time. but it is just alright. anyway, i am not ready yet to request another payout. i will need 100 points more to reach another payout. so i will try to reach another 100 points to reach 500 points for minimum payout. so hopefully i get paid later on.