Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

Hours ago, i have finally reached another 500 points from this forum and already have requested for another payment from this forum, I am looking forward to post even more to reach another goal for next week.

i think this week i will be skip my activity in this site, i earn about 600 points at the moment and have one payment request that still not approved yet by moderators, i think this week i will get approved and hope sooner will get paid by admin before i continue my activity

Well if you know me, you will see am really active in mtv. For now i have over 2000 points in there and thats a huge lots of money. Hopefully to resume my activities inorder to earn more. Sucess is all about setting a target for yourself and spending nite inorder to acheive it.

Hopefully the admin will come and clear out payout soon. I see that the last poster contest has reached the maximum number and members who participated here is really going to earn huge i guess. The mods are verifying our request fast and once admin comes online, he will clear all at once.

it seems that admin trying to paid the member's payment request every week, and the payment approvement by moderators here is well too, i think the only thing we can do here is trying to be active as we can, and i am sure many of us can do that

I just request payments today so I'm sure I'm going to get paid next week or on first week of May. I'm really happy that this month I already earn 10 dollars in mtv and I'm planning to maintain my 10 dollars earning a month in here. Because I'm afraid that If I'm going to post more I end up having deductions for spamming. That's why its important for me to keep on controlling my post quantity in here.

today i don't make any post in this site but i just visited the site an activity today boost :D, it seems many members trying as the best as they can to reach minimum payout in this site, i will be make post here tommorow, with this activity i am sure i can earn 100 points here

i have already requested payout and i just need 300 points more to be able to reach another payout so that i can have enough points to request by the time i got paid again. so i may get another 300 points on the next two days. i do think that it is too early to get paid again. so i have lots of time to earn from the site.

yesterday, i just reached 100 points here, and yesterday i see moderators already approved some payment request that already made by members :D, it seems many people now like with this site, and next week i will request other payment request here

I also reached a 100 points here yesterday, it's easy to get a 100 points here because of their rates. Although i wish i can squueze in the time to do activities here daily. For now my target is to reach payout every week

it is about 34 post that members need in order to get about 100 points here, i think with many section that have the same rate, many members could reach more than that in just one day but as for me 100 points still enough for me :D, because every friday i can make payment request here

yahoo, now i reached 300 points here, i am like this site it seems very lively maybe because of the rate they offered to the members here, that is more than many ptp forums can give and also it applied in many section not only in some section

It seems I don't see yet any fast approval or any big movement in the payout requests. I see now more than 30 payout requests are needed of approval. Well, at this time better to have proceed for another round of posting and therefore, will be easy to reach payout or I will just request for it after I got paid.

It seems I don't see yet any fast approval or any big movement in the payout requests. I see now more than 30 payout requests are needed of approval. Well, at this time better to have proceed for another round of posting and therefore, will be easy to reach payout or I will just request for it after I got paid.

yeah maybe moderator here take a break for a moment :D, but at least it never endure any members spirit to make post in this site, i even see the most active poster here make about 92 posts lol, i hope he could give some good contribution for this site, for me earning about 100 points or $1 here per day is enough