Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

For to now, my new payment is still pending about 2 days, I think that it will be approved early because mods still approving payment for everyone daily, I too activating to post daily here, I have had more new 30 points now, I will try to active to post for reach about 100 points today. More new emails is very good so that I continue to post more here

I am glad to see that my payment request is under verification now and also glad that I already have more than 400 points from this forum which makes me even nearer from reaching 500 points which I might acheive tomorrow.

today i have about 302 points in this site, i will trying to as the best as i can to reach 500 points in this site, it is easy for many people here to reach about 100 points per day, and if they could active in more than one section i am sure it could be more

Many members still active here and these seems interesting and encouraging to me. Because of this, i have

made up my mind to post there again no matter the reduce of the rate per post. It has been one of my favorite

forum, though am not active there. Good that members here, has just encouraged with their activity there.

I never knew the admin had reduced the posting rate of this site until recently when i read an update from the admin.the present rate is till okay and he did assure everyone that he will surely pay for their postings but it may take time.I hope members can bear with that.

Give the mods some time to attend to the request.You may never known,any time any minute,you will discovered all the payment requests had been approved and paid.What i like about the site is,once the request had been approved,you will get the payment any minute.

i think 2 days still fine, that would be a big problem for many poster here when the payment not moved for 7 days :D, i think tomorrow moderators will be back to make payment verification here, and some members still keep active even there are some payment request that not moved

Seems that forum payout section seems quiet. I see that there were still no movement in there but still have continue in the build up of the payouts. I guess there will be low activity sooner. Well, I thought I can have another payout or payment for this month but I guess it will be moved to next month.

There is already low activity as some members already swap to other forums i think the admin should speed up payment as he already got much advertisers that placed their ads on his forum,well,i am still posting in here no matter what.

because the payment not moved so any other members who active before trying to make post in the other forum, but i think that is fine because i am sooner that they will be back again to make post in here.

I noticed that the activity here is quiet low. I've didn't do any posting activity here for the past few days and when i came back i see that most threads haven't moved. Hopefully the activities pick-up again here.

this is weekend so many members not make any post here include me, but tommorow you will see some changes, because many members will be active in this site to make more post, and if they payment request moved totally, people will be active in this site more than ever

Payments here are now very much slow and it will really take a very long time to clear the pending payments here of this recent days.And i think this days there won't be much activities in here again,as people may not be motivated to post here again.

I see that admin and mods started to have another process of the payouts. Although, we have seen a long queue of now 50 requests already. We have seen also some payouts cleared recently. And this time I will be back as well in posting because of reaching another 500 points.

admin just processed the payment here and it seems now that make some members here trying to be more active to reach their another payout, i will revive my activity here again after my payment approved, so far i am just waiting for my payment request approved by moderators here.

Latest payment from MTV !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 4/29/2012 7:08 AM

Batch: 93176078

From Account: U9396631 (MoneyTalkVillage)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: MTV Payment

Thank you.

thank you, dear admin.

but not many have been paid. as my payment request has just been approved just this morning. so i don't know when my payment request would be processed. and also if you make another payment request it will be rejected. you would need to wait for your payment request to be paid first before making another one.

I have a pending payment request in here that as of yesterday its not yet been aproved but,i guess its about to be aproved soon asthe Admin came online a day before yesterday to clear payments in here.

many people get paid at that time, but it seems that admin will make another payment later, because i see moderators now approving the payment well . from what i see that payment will bring the activity back that before seems slow here

this is weekend so many members not make any post here include me, but tommorow you will see some changes, because many members will be active in this site to make more post, and if they payment request moved totally, people will be active in this site more than ever

There is no day you won't see people posting on this site.The minimum people you can see on the site posting is 100 and i think that is a good traffic for the site.By the way,the highest poster must be a good poster to have that kind number of posts.