Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I haven't yet get back today to this forum, and planning to do so, since few members that got along with me last time have already applied for their further payout request, that is how the members are active here and can fast reach the cash out limit on this forum.

Posting activities really have decreased in here and you will notice that in the payment request section as it does not load too much payment request in there. I bet not too many posters are happy about the recent changes that MTV forum have implemented.

What changes that took effect in this forum now? I don't have any idea about it since I wasn't active posting in forums lately so never got an idea that they are making some changes already in here. Is it not a good change why activities got decreased?

well, I agree that the payments in here is a bit slow, and that is obviously due to higher activities on the forum, and lot of members placing requests and all of them can take time to get validated and approved, I think now there is post limit per day on the forum.

well, members must keep checking the forum rules every now and then, as there can be changes in the rules like new rules can get implemented any time, since there will be new violations from members always and the admins might be adding new rules so that those violations won't get repeated.

well, seems there is many members that have been waiting for their pending payments to be released during this festival season so that they can have cash in hand to celebrate these vacations, even MTV doesn't much delay but pays within reasonable time after request.