Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eCurrency Money Forum -- ecurrencymoneyforum.com

christmas_

As it seems that the issue is funding in here I think that we can expect to see them opening again as soon as funding is available to pay members for their activities. Unfortunately, no one knows when this will take place. I wonder if members were paid for their last day in here.

That is the reason I can also see why the Admin closed the thread so if that is really is, then the contest threads will be reopen soon in here. But it's still better if the Admin can update its members in here because it's really important we know the reason straightly from the Admin of the Forum.

I thought as much,i know that the reason for closing the contests threads has to do with funds,it is either the admin is lacking funds or the admin's LR account got stucked when trying to fund the account,since this is the case,i feel that the admin would be opening the contests threads when she has successfully funded her LR account

Yes, because we can't think any reason aside from that. But I am sure that as long as this Forum is online then the Admin may have still some plan with this Forum or also the Admin just want this to be a normal Forum especially when there are some contents in here already that will be good for attracting traffics.

I dont think that the admin has given up on the site but rather they are intending on getting the forum back to functioning order once there can be good funding on the forum. Admin would just need to make sure that she secures some good funding for the forum in the meantime to get activities going again.

That's what I also feel. Closing down ECMF just like that is not what the admin wants to do especially with the fact that the forum has done well over the years. We have no choice than to expect the admin to come up with new ways to attract advertisers so that there'll be enough funds available for payments.

Somehow before, they able to get back when our co admin able to have funds and continue the contests but now it will be repeat again so probably it can be few months before they will able to get back or we don't know at all. But really glad that I received payments here daily.

Yes we can't say whether the forum will be back but we hope that what happened before repeats itself so that posters will still stand a chance of earning daily from ECMF. If the forum comes back, who knows, the admin may take off the image verification so that mobile posters will be active here.

We don't know how long it will take. I know you are one of the active in here, but we can't do anything because if the Admin is really having some problem funds then this is really the best thing that he can do because it's for the stability of the Forum to remain online.

Yes we can't say whether the forum will be back but we hope that what happened before repeats itself so that posters will still stand a chance of earning daily from ECMF. If the forum comes back, who knows, the admin may take off the image verification so that mobile posters will be active here.

If the forum does reopen the contest threads, it would just be best to contact admin with that suggestion. For so long the admin has failed to address this issue so I dont think that this would happen all of a sudden without member intervention. This is when and if the threads get reopened.

Let's just support the site and just hope that the admin would be able to sustain the contest payment once again but for now we have to be more patient while waiting for any development on the site as well. bit before the admin closed the contest i was not posting already. Anyway I'm still willing to post again on the site very soon if I would have see the admin open the contest thread again

If they have contacted the admin then it would be better if they come back with some feedback on what the real situation is in here if the admin did provide them with a reply. It would be better if we get to know exactly what is happening in here without having to speculate.

This is what members are really hoping for because some really enjoyed posting on the forum knowing very well that they would be getting paid daily for their contribution. It has happened before where the contest threads were closed although it didnt take this long so anything can happen.

Yes,you are right,it has happened in the forum before where by contest threads are closed and it was later re-opened,it is now happening again so i beleive it would soon be open,only that we don't know when the admin would be opening the contests threads,i just hope that the admin can get advertisers to the forum so that he would be able to pay members on a daily basis

Well, it will be no certain point we can figure out when they will have again the forum contests. One thing we can assure that this happens before and we can say that they will going to be back one they've made to have funds or solved issues on the advertisers or others.

The good thing is that we know that the admin does not owe any members payments for the posts in here which is good. The fact that the threads were closed was also good because it avoided the confusion and getting members to keep on posting on the forum while there may be no payments.

Yes, because the Admin is a good payer so there is actually no one who are complaining about their payment request in here because i am sure that the Admin have paid those members. But they like to continue their posting activity so they are wondering what happened with the Forum.

I am sure it will be clearer in time what the situation is in here as there are members that seem to have PM'ed admin in order to find out about the developments in here. Hopefully they will return with some feedback soon so that other members can also know whats happening.

I think if they don't have problem in funds in here then, they will surely reopen the contest threads in a week or in few days only but it taking more than that now and this means that they actually stopped the contests and so far, we don't have yet have the news if they will have chance to continue in the next months.

Yes, I know that the Admin in here is quite aware that its members thinking about what is going on with the Forum. But I am sure that things will be better in here because the Admin lacking of funds at this moment because we can't see any reason why the Admin will close the contest threads.