Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eCurrency Money Forum -- ecurrencymoneyforum.com

christmas_

I also wish that the admin removes the image verification so that mobile posters can be able to make activity in ECMF. Its obvious that the admin likes the way the forum is running and the verification has been able to make the forum spam free and spam bots free but if there was a simpler image verification compatible with mobile, it will increase the traffic in the site as mobile posters will be able to access the forum.

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 12/30/2012 2:29 AM

Batch: 125858531

From Account: U0137115 (Payout)

Amount: $0.20

Memo: Payment for Make 5 Threads

Date: 12/30/2012 2:24 AM

Batch: 125858371

Amount: $0.10

Memo: Payment for Make 5 Posts

Date: 12/30/2012 2:15 AM

Batch: 125858095

Amount: $0.03

Memo: Payment for Login

Thank you.

They have been paying for long years already syrine you know that and it's not that difficult to make the forum as stable as they are. And know how great our admin that they can still be clearing payments in daily basis and to have spam free forum but some disadvantage or not much earnings.

Maybe this is the secret to admin being able to pay for longer. This is because they amount of activities are limited to ensure that they are affordable for the admin as well making sure that the forum is rather stable. I cant remember when there was an issue with payments here.

Maybe this is the secret to admin being able to pay for longer. This is because they amount of activities are limited to ensure that they are affordable for the admin as well making sure that the forum is rather stable. I cant remember when there was an issue with payments here.

Same with me inhere. I cant remember when last the forum had issues with payment till date, really can say admin has good experience in forum management because other forums have come and gone yet ECMF still remains strong. Im pretty much sure members are happy with their daily earnings from the forum.

Date: 12/31/2012 3:10 AM

Batch: 125929769

Date: 12/31/2012 3:07 AM

Batch: 125929632

Date: 12/31/2012 2:50 AM

Batch: 125929028

Thank you.

the admin of this program has paid me as well and i will resume posting inhere,i wasn't a good active members of this program before but i guess i can take this program for fund and post inhere regularly since the number of post needed is not much, i will request payment on this program again since i have made mine 5 post inhere already

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 1/1/2013 2:47 AM

Batch: 126009032

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 1/1/2013 2:57 AM

Batch: 126009382

Date: 1/1/2013 3:03 AM

Batch: 126009616

Date: 1/1/2013 2:59 AM

Batch: 126009418

Date: 1/1/2013 2:49 AM

Batch: 126009130

Thank you.

the admin of this program has paid me as well and i will resume posting inhere,i wasn't a good active members of this program before but i guess i can take this program for fund and post inhere regularly since the number of post needed is not much, i will request payment on this program again since i have made mine 5 post inhere already

It would be good if you can return your posting on the forum to be able to earn from here again as you did before. I know that the active members here would surely appreciate an additional member to assist with posting activities on the forum because activities can be rather low.

Every time we post here that we are going to get paid the following day. I don't think its just being lucky. Anyway I will try to post here again later today as I have not done any post on the site yet. I am trying to maintain my daily activities on the site as well.

It's not already lucky but regular or normal in the forum to have daily payments. Though, the fact that I don't have payment yesterday because I was inactive and not in forums for posting. But then, I know that this forum will going to have daily payments as always.

Yeah, the fact that you are able to post on the forum daily means that you can be able to expect payments on regular basis like you are currently doing. I have just shelved this forum in the meantime and would maybe return to it some other time but now is not the opportune time for me.

Yes that's right; ECMF pays on a daily basis therefore its not lucky for posters to get paid here on a daily basis. Its just a pity that I can't earn from here because of the image verification problem that mobile posters encounter. I'm hoping to get a pc soon so that I will be able to make posts and earn daily there.

Lucky those who got paid yesterday by admin as usual. I just hope they can continue their activities on a regular basis, really in the nearest future to come I might consider this forum among my ptp list but I cant really achieve that target for now.

What I really meant was those active posters of the forum are lucky to be granted full access to the forum, yea mine was a bit unfortunate because the forum is not mobilely friendly so I cant post here. If it was a reverse I wont bothered much about the captcha words here.

I would also be able to post more on the site if they were not having the verification all. For me it doesnt really matter if the verification is on the mobile or PC but it just doesnt work to my benefit. It just slow down your posting if you are not able to post without the image verification.

I really think that the Admin can manage it to remain as a Paid to post discussion because there wasn't a lot of poster in here, but still we usually basing the stability of the Forum if we can see that the Admin has some source of funds to support paying its members.