Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eCurrency Money Forum -- ecurrencymoneyforum.com

christmas_

It may take longer before it get back again because the Admin is not giving any update at all and I don't think he will still give you an update about this matter. So, members can't really do anything about, but rather just to be patient about and just wait for the update of the Admin.

Well, it is not about me that they will going to give the update. But it is for announcement atleast. Oh, well, the forum is definitely don't have enough funds that's why they don't have the regular contests as of this moment. I'm not sure also if they gained here revenue for the previous months.

My observation is also that there is a lack of funding on the forum and this is why the threads were actually closed in here. If it was anything else then I believe that the forum admins would probably have let members know what the issue was and what the status of the site is.

This can be true here. We can see the clue here for long time already before here. The sign is strong already about the worst thing will come and will bring the end of this forum here. Other clue here, the Admin banned some members without any reason at all here. Only to minimize the amount of the members

I disagree they don't ban without reasons. I think they really strict when it comes to IP address and also the spammers or violators that's why there's no warnings at all but ban already. Anyways, we can't have this more clarification because, obviously the forum is currently don't have active contests.

Well,if you are talking about IP,i guess those members are using a mobile browser to access the forum and that is why they all are sharing the same IP,it is not the members that are to be blamed but the admin,'cos she should known a way to resolve it instead of banning members haphazardly,i was banned in the forum too without any reason

Yes, IP is not enough to tell if members are having a multiple account because I really know that there are many of you guys that using your Mobile browser to post in Forums because before I was mainly using my Mobile browser posting in Forums, you may just have a problem in a strict Forums.

It's just tiring when we don't know when they will going back to open the contest threads. I'm quite really earning some funds here but I don't have news at all about the regular contests. It's just disappointing that the forum might not able to have these contests again for months.

Yes, because before you are trying to be active in here in daily basis so I am sure that what you earn in here is a good additional so I think that you miss your posting activity in here because somehow you earned some good amount in here before so you still hoping that this Forum will have its contest again.

We just need to wait for updates. So I would just post actively on this site when it's already paying a lot once again but for now I don't expect anything. But I am not that disappointed as I don't have any unpaid post on the site as I have stopped posting here when the site was still paying.

Yes, from what I know that they still did not cleared the payments for the last contest entries. And I haven't able to catch up before they closed the threads because, I have posted at that time 5 posts already and ready to have the entries in the contests but then, I did not.

Of course, they can't do anything at all, but to be just patient about it because the Admin didn't make any announcement at all. It's just better for you guys to be patient about it because I know that the Admin still have some plan about this Forum so you have nothing to worry.

You are right @monyitomon because everything actually depends on the admins of the forum and members would be waiting for them to make a move with regards to opening the forum contests again. It would be good for members that were active in here to get to hear some good developments.

Yes, but members should at least try to check the Forum regularly because you might not know that the contest thread is already open in here though we can easily know that because those Hyip monitors will surely be the one who will find out about it as I know some of them just keeping their posting activity in here.

Yes,you are very correct,members that are making posts here should be checking the forum on a regular basis so that they would know when the contest threads a re open,for me there is no reason for me to be checking the forum 'cos i know that i can't make posts in there

It would be quite easy to know when the contest threads are open again because we would get to see with some payment proofs all over these threads in the different forums. I do believe that there are members that are still checking on the forum now and then though.

Yes, especially those HYIP Monitors as I even think that they are still posting in here. Anyway, that is what members can do to just wait for the open threads to be opened again in here though or not to expect anything at all as we don't get any announcement from the Admin.

Yes you are correct,the hyip monitors are still posting here not just because they are earning here but they are creating threads just to get referrals,they are so sure that investors would invest in hyips through there referral links,anyways i am still not bothered about the closure of the contest threads

The last entries in the forum is still have the pending payout here. Yet, I don't think we will have in ECMF forum to have open the regular contests because, they did not even yet have cleared the last ones. And it's hopeless already for me but they still have chance to get back just like the last time.

It is fascinating to see that members mostly hyip monitors are still posting in the forum and like hadg said they simply want to earn from referrals which is true. The contest thread is yet to be open so I dont think it deal to depend on the forum rather use the opportunity to spend more of your time on other forums.

But there will still be visitors here for sure. But since we are not hyip monitors we really can't tell if they are still getting referrals here or in other forums. I don't think they give us update regarding the contests here but I don't think they will going to have it soon.

Its always easy for hyip monitors to make activity in any forum no matter how bad the situation of the forum is because the main purpose of posting is to advertise hyips and post payment proofs. In the case of ECMF, their purpose is mainly for getting referrals just like @hadg33 has pointed out. Whenever the admin decides to re-open the contests, a payment proof by a monitor will surely be posted here.

For sure, that is what usually happen here. They will going to clear first the payouts here before they will have again the next entries. They are not like abandoned forum and there's not paid payment requests. But currently, we are just waiting for the forum which there's no definite time when it will be.