Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eCurrency Money Forum -- ecurrencymoneyforum.com

christmas_

Not sure about the current status of the forum. It seems we can't see any chance this week to have the daily contest or if there will be. I will just glad if they will continue these contests and will really lose some earnings in here when they stop daily contests in ECMF.

The stopping of the contests here has really put posters in ECMF in a worried state because it was quite sudden and I don't think any announcement was made by the admin before it happened. I guess the Admin is short of funds but whatever the case may be, we have no choice than to expect the admin to resume the contests here so that members will become active in the forum.

Presently we just have to positive for the forum that things will get back to normal again. Dont really know if members of her forum has been sending her pm regarding the issue because it will help alot if truely members want to earn inhere, so doing they can hear what admin has to say.

Yea,we need to be optimistic about the forum,the admin might later open the thread once again 'cos what is happening in the forum has happened before,well lets just hope that the admin generates funds on time so that he can open the contests ASAP

We'd like to think that what happened before is the same as what happening in here so if you think about that you should not worry much about because the Admin hasn't made an announcement that he is stopping the contest of this Forum. Just keep hoping that everything is fine in here.

Yea,i am not really worried 'cos i know that the admin really knows how to handle a forum, she is only doing this for the main time just to make the forum stable and moreover i am not a member in the forum,so i am not really bothered about the stopping of the contest

There is a reason about the closing of that contests thread, but we just don't know it, we are just curious to know even we are not active in here. The Admin in here is quite strict because you know putting a captcha before members post, but of course that is good for the Forum.

Yea,you are very correct,i know that the admin is very strict and that is why she has added the captcha to her forum,and another thing is,she reads post of members in other forums and yet she never bothered about members post,she is even strict in MTV,she gives me deductions anyhow in MTV,so when i reported to admin Tarak,that is when the deductions stopped

I had really thought that there would be news regarding the opening of the threads again by now or at least the reason why this is the case now. I guess we will just have to wait for the announcement if it does come to know what the exact situation in here while members look to other forums in the meantime.

Yes tirus its a bit sadening to see no improvement yet from admin on the closure of the forum although I never had the opportunity to post here Lols. Well from point of view it seem admin does not own members any sort of explanation for whatever is happening to the forum right now thats why she hasnt make any update yet.

The fact that there is no explanation from the admin will just lead to rumours and this is something that any ptp forum does not need at all. Every forum goes through issues now and the but I personally prefer to see announcements like here on DMT and Lotoftalks because then you know where you stand.

Well, from the time it already not have the contests or they closed it already last January 7, we can say that they stopped these contests. I don't know if there's possibility of comeback but they aren't giving any of updates and so sad not to have activity here and to not earn from those contests are no more.

I thing what you meant is to say that they used to have quick payments since its been a good number of days without payments as the contest threads are already closed in here. The question that remain is whether there would be an opening of the threads and therefore the opportunity for members to earn.

Well, it is very nice here to see this forum is still paying the members until today here. Hopefully it will continue forever here. This is not a bad forum actually. I am going to be more active on this forum here. So, I also can earn money from this forum here.

Of course,you can't be active in the forum when there are no contests to participate in and get it straight,the admin has closed the contests threads so it means that the forum is no longer a paying forum,members should just hope that the admin would be re-opening the contests threads any time soon

It gets to be obvious that there are no payments from the forum if you frequent the threads because they are usually full of payment proofs everyday from members that are active on the forum. Because they do get paid on a daily basis then its easier for members to post their payment proofs daily.

They have been able to pay consistently so far so I am sure that they are able to use tactics to find advertisers if funding is the issue in here. Hopefully their efforts to find good advertising for the forum will bear fruit and the contest threads could soon be opened again and members resume posting.

Yes, I think they have some funds issues here but nevertheless they cleared payouts I'm not sure if they have done it already in the last day of payments which is the day that they closed the threads. Now, thinking of what to replace the forum in other forums is my concern.

Yeah I think its high time posters start to think of replacing this forum with another because there's no on-going development to keep members sure to earn from the forum. So its advicable not to put all hope here when you are not too sure you can earn from the forum again.

So, until now the threads hasn't been opened? well, yeah it's just better if you will find some other Forums where you can spend your time you supposed to spend in here because I am sure that there are many other Forums out there and let just give the Admin of this Forum the time to think about.

Yes,members needs to let the forum be for now and they need to focus more on other forums that are paying high rates and also paying so fast,when the admin raises funds,i beleive she is going to open the contest threads once again and members can earn from it as well

Members were making around 7 posts per day on average anyway so I think its just a matter of adding on the forums that they are currently posting on which are confirmed to pay like DMT. The ones that will really feel the pain are members that were participating in all the contests in here.

What's just the difference in here is the payment in here is daily basis so that was really great. But then you can always spend your time in some other Forums because until now there is no update about this Forum so while you are waiting for some update then just focus in some other Forums.