Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eCurrency Money Forum -- ecurrencymoneyforum.com

christmas_

Pay rates -- $0.03 - $0.05 per post

Only can open 5 threads per day

Minimum payout -- 100 posts

Must add your name at this thread so that you will be paid:

http://ecurrencymoneyforum.com/threads/36726-Get-paid-to-post-in-our-forum!

http://ecurrencymoneyforum.com

Can't find refferer link, so put my nickname (same nickname as here) in the refferer box

Shocking news my friends !

ECMF is no longer a paying forum anymore as one of the mods (responsible for paying members) has left ECMF !!!

http://ecurrencymoneyforum.com/threads/36726-Get-paid-to-post-in-our-forum!/page27

http://ecurrencymoneyforum.com/threads/38384-Important-P2P-News-Read!

really thanks for the information dude i think their investor left so they not paying anymore.

These few days, the site only approved and paid few payment requests and all of them are from payment proof posters... other requests including mine still in waiting status although few days passed. From Ahmad's words, I feel this site is shaking now. really not a good sign... :(

These few days, the site only approved and paid few payment requests and all of them are from payment proof posters... other requests including mine still in waiting status although few days passed. From Ahmad's words, I feel this site is shaking now. really not a good sign... :(

I think Ahmad knows many secrets behind but I believe he won't tell much about them

Anyway I quitted the forum temporary until they come back with their PTP system.

I will just request for my payout next time and quit permanently. But then I don't think their PTP system will be back any sooner

@Christmas

Well Ahmedsaied is still my good friend and he have told that there was some conflict between him and Admin for which he decided to leave the forum

But he have plenty more surprises for members as such

You need to wait for 2-3 weeks to actually see few of those

I hope Ahemdsaied wont read these LOLZ

@Christmas

Well Ahmedsaied is still my good friend and he have told that there was some conflict between him and Admin for which he decided to leave the forum

But he have plenty more surprises for members as such

You need to wait for 2-3 weeks to actually see few of those

I hope Ahemdsaied wont read these LOLZ

lolz~ I guess this site might unable to stand any longer. Although it brings back the PTP system, I don't think it will last for longer period because the site is paying 3c per payment proof which really unsustainable rate.

Between, before this, Ahmad is doing post checking and everything goes perfectly, however, after his left, no one duty to do these things. :(

Now I think I know the reason , The conflict between them were just about the payments ,The admin wanted Ahmed to give soem low rates ,But as he was so legit he approved many payouts with over 5 cent rate an admin was not much impresed and moreover he paid form his pcket and i guess admin must have reduced the rae .

No matter what are the reasons, I am sad that suddenly everything just ended.

Day before I go in reply here reply there, and decided to continue tomorrow and request payment (I was pretty near payout)

Next day enter, immediately got notify by other members that their PTP system ended.

Shocking my friend... :( Hope they come back, so that I can request payout

Finally they have settled all the payouts and now the only way to earn in this forum is by participating in their contests ,And now there is a good one which is sponosred by Hostgai which will soon become a leading webhosting and domain provider .

Finally they have settled all the payouts and now the only way to earn in this forum is by participating in their contests ,And now there is a good one which is sponosred by Hostgai which will soon become a leading webhosting and domain provider .

nope, I guess this site will no longer be a PTP forum since I can see all the payment requests been paid in the lowest rate: $3 for 100 posts.

Before this, we can get at least 3.5c per post. So, I guess the admin already out of fund to continue this feature but glad they still hold their promise to clean all payments before close down the PTP.

Until now, I don't see any announcement regarding to their new contest as the admin mentioned few days ago... whether this site still running or not is a doubt. I can see some payment requests recently straight away moved to unapproved section...so, clearly show that the admin is not going to pay for our posts again. :(

Until now, I don't see any announcement regarding to their new contest as the admin mentioned few days ago... whether this site still running or not is a doubt. I can see some payment requests recently straight away moved to unapproved section...so, clearly show that the admin is not going to pay for our posts again. :(

If admin going back to non-paying forum, so be it.

I just feel that things turn so bad in just a matter of hours or overnight only. Unfortunately.

In the first place ECMF is not a PTP forum. It is I think a forum for exchanging e-currencies (something like that)...

The forum will still run, but back to the old business rather than the new business (PTP business)

Today i known from my friend that this forum is no longer ptp forum and already turn non pauing forum and after hearing this i am shocked. anyway i think if the forum stop their activity as a non paying forum then surely they will lost many members and i also leave the forum no doubt.

Offcurse there were over 500 members who registered there just becuase of the PTP program ,I think this will effect them very badly even though theri team think it wont ,As of know if the site is going like this the forum will even lose their advertising also for sure .

If admin going back to non-paying forum, so be it.

I just feel that things turn so bad in just a matter of hours or overnight only. Unfortunately.

In the first place ECMF is not a PTP forum. It is I think a forum for exchanging e-currencies (something like that)...

The forum will still run, but back to the old business rather than the new business (PTP business)

yes, indeed. Most probably the admin will start to change the site into contest-based forum since I can see those contests still running. However, I don't think they will still continue with their PTP business.

Anyway, we should great that at least the admin is giving updates for us so that we wouldn't waste our time here.

Ahmed resigned saying that he was not awarded anything for that moderation job and we know that he haven't paid all the cash form his personal LR , And that wasi indeed the best innovation in the forum nad this PTP boosted up the traffic of the forum ,they got much advertisers and all ,but now their co -admin has turned down because of the rate given by Ahmed .

I don't exactly get what you are saying.are you saying that the admin was somewhat angry that ahmed gave us good rates for our post .but its the admin who paid us isn't it.he should have made some changes in the rate if he was not willing to pay that rate ahmed gave the members. it was really sad that ahmed didn't get paid or benefited in being a mod here. i understand his frustration.