Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eCurrency Money Forum -- ecurrencymoneyforum.com

christmas_

Of course, they will. They have here stable forum and we know that there's not much funds to pay but tiring to do daily payments which is their advantage having great payments in daily basis. I did not fail to be active here but I failed to have more members to be active in the discussions.

Its just more manageable at this stage for the admins because for one there isnt a lot of active members already. This means that they do not have to do a lot of verifivations on a daily basis as well as making a lot of payment to that effect. If there were more members it would be mean more work for them.

I think so too.. Admin is not too bothered about the difficulties of processing daily payments since the forums does not have much active members. I think thats majorly the relief of mind however if ECMF was as active like MTV..Im pretty sure admin would have disabled the daily payment already.

Well, if you have done checking the forum you will see how much quantity of payouts cleared in the forum daily. Even they don't have many active members who make discussions there's a lot of hyip monitors here that do posting, threads and login contest. So, that's very impressive for our co-admin to process all of it daily.

If you take a look at the contest threads in here you will not find a lot of active member though. For the 5 posts a day contest for example, there are usually no more than 10 posts in here for that contest which indicates that there arent many active members taking part.

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 1/2/2013 1:29 PM

Batch: 126131773

From Account: U0137115 (Payout)

Amount: $0.20

Memo: Payment for Make 5 Threads

Date: 1/2/2013 1:23 PM

Batch: 126131197

Amount: $0.10

Memo: Payment for Make 5 Posts

Date: 1/2/2013 1:15 PM

Batch: 126130321

Amount: $0.03

Memo: Payment for Login

Thank you.

I really envy hyip monitors who earn 33cents here daily especially when they post their payment proofs. If only I was active in this forum, I should be earning that amount daily but its unfortunate that I can't be active here because I use a mobile and the verification process isn't compatible with mobile.

@glucoseguy correct me if am wrong. I could remember sometime recently when you mentioned using a Blackberry smartphone for posting in forums, or is your Blackberry not compatable in the forum? If so I guess we both are in same shoes in the forum presently and will be unable to post here.

@glucoseguy correct me if am wrong. I could remember sometime recently when you mentioned using a Blackberry smartphone for posting in forums, or is your Blackberry not compatable in the forum? If so I guess we both are in same shoes in the forum presently and will be unable to post here.

Yes I use a blackberry but my blackberry browser doesn't open large pages well so I prefer using operamini. I've also tried to use my default browser to complete the task but it didn't work meaning that the browser is not compatible with the verification in ECMF but there may be a chance that higher blackberry versions may be compatible with the verification.

i guess i need to step thing up n this forum, it good to see some members on this are making 33cent on the forum,though i got paid as on the forum but my payment was just for the regular post 5 and the log in , i did on the forum,though members are not much on the forum but the few members on the forum are enjoying the forum

From previous comments here, I can say the forum is lacking quite a significant number of good posters because of this mobile restriction in the forum.

@syrine Simply truth is that admin has no intention of enabling the forum to be mobile friendly, else she would have done it a long time ago.

@savehouse since you are able to make posts in ECMF, it will be good if you can participate in all 3contests so that you'll be able to earn 33cents here on a daily basis which is a reasonable earning. Mobile posters have no choice than to wait until whenever the admin decides to make the forum compatible for mobile phones.

@savehouse since you are able to make posts in ECMF, it will be good if you can participate in all 3contests so that you'll be able to earn 33cents here on a daily basis which is a reasonable earning. Mobile posters have no choice than to wait until whenever the admin decides to make the forum compatible for mobile phones.

That will be good because for sure if you can create threads daily in here you will earn high with this Forum and not just 10 cents daily, but 30 cents daily because you will be paid 20 cents for creating threads I just forgot how many threads you need to create in here.

Date: 1/3/2013 6:17 AM

Batch: 126205119

Date: 1/3/2013 6:10 AM

Batch: 126204668

Date: 1/3/2013 6:02 AM

Batch: 126204031

Amount: $0.03

Memo: Payment for Login

Thank you.

@mony,it is just 5 threads that the admin requires members to make,any other threads apart from the 5 that counts,they would be all useless,anyways members that can be active should try to keep being active so that they can earn extra bucks to there earnings online

But I don't do here 5 threads but I'm usually have here the 5 posts per day but then, still difficult to maintain because of the forum activity isn't that great always and I need to consider having here other members participation in the discussions to make the forum activity goes well.

It may just also going to be hard for you to create five threads daily in here if it's not your forte creating threads as you usually join in some programs, but for some members who are joining in Paid to click then they may able to do their five threads daily in here.

One still can be able to achieve the 5 threads daily among the hyip section. Just search for new hyip programs which are numerous to choose from other forums then create a thread in ECMF, and you will be able to meet the target daily. Well I wont be letting of the opportunities inhere if I was granted full access here.

Well, yeah! if you are faster than HYIP Monitors becauase for sure those HYIP Monitors knows about those HYIPS before you find out about it. So, I know that it's not just only one HYIP MONITOR posting in here, you can see many of them creating new threads in here in daily basis.

@ofejiro Hyip monitors have been into the system for long so its easier for them to get new hyips than regular posters so thinking of creating new threads in the hyip section is what you should give a second thought about. If you were active in ECMF and intend to participate in the thread contest, it will be easier for you to create threads in other sections like the forex section apart from the hyip section.

Date: 1/4/2013 9:23 AM

Batch: 126346927

Date: 1/4/2013 9:18 AM

Batch: 126346406

Date: 1/4/2013 9:03 AM