Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eCurrency Money Forum -- ecurrencymoneyforum.com

christmas_

I am just sad that the site is not able to maintain the ptp as I was hoping to see the contest would continue for a long time. But anyway I just hope that the site would open the contest once again. So I would not feel bad even if it's not open for now as long as there's assurance we would see it open once again soon.

I think some posters may be loosing hope already about the forum bouncing back but we shouldn't give up hope yet because there was a time that this forum encountered some difficulty in the past but it was able to recover (although that problem was quite different) so I believe that the forum will come back.

Really,so you have only received only $20 from this forum,this means you have only earned in the forum for 2 months,i am not saying that you received it consecutively but what i am trying to say is,you can only earn $9.99 in a month,that's if you are active thoughout the month,so in 2 month you are earning roughly $20

I don't remember how much I have earned as I don't try to remember it but I am sure that I have not been able to earn like $20. It's much less than that. So I just hope that the admin would continue with the contest so I would be able to keep on earning from the site as well.

Obviously, you can't earn that much in this forum and also that they can't be always consistent or 100% capable to be daily poster active. And yet, this forum no longer have active contests so, this is for sure a difficult way since, there's no other forums that have active contests and pays daily for those contests.

Before the site have been a good source of payment proof for me when I made post in other forums. So I just miss that when I would receive daily payments from the site. As there is no other forums that would make daily payments except for this one. So this one has been different from other forums.

Yes its the daily payments that has made ECMF a unique forum; there's no other forum that pays on a daily basis and that's why many posters that used to be active here really wish that the admin can continue with the contests as soon as possible but it seems she's presently busy with some offline works.

Well I think many members have not been able to earn $20 in a month from the forum because comments flowing inhere can confirm it. Really you cant earn much from the forum apart from the approximate $9.99 and that is if only you are active before earning that amount.

Get the comments right,no one is saying that a member would earn $20 in a month from the forum,all i was saying is,if a member is so active in the forum,there is possiblity of earning close to $20,the actual amount should be $19.8,anyways let us just hope that the contest threads would be open any time soon so that members can continue to earn from the forum

i don't know if it is only me, but this site is accessible in my end and i don't have any problem when access them, also so far it seems this site doing well with some payment from active members, as for me i already banned here so i think it is useless to start make another account

Maybe the unavailability of the site may mean that the admin wants to resume the contests in the forum. If this is the case, many posters that have earned here will be pleased to resume their activity so that they will start earning in ECMF once again. Let's hope that this time around, the admin won't stop the contest for any reason.

Yeah that's what I am thinking if they are something for the members. Maybe they are trying to give the site a brand new look. Hello I am just hoping that it is the case. So let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best for the site so that we would be able to earn something from here again

Maybe if the admin would be able to read our discussions that he would be convinced to open the contest once again. I am sure that the members would be more active than before because they would have appreciate the contest more . I think this time I would be more focus on participating on the contest . But we just have to wait on what will happen

That's very correct,there is no point in opening the contest threads again if the admin hasn't raise funds to pay the members,it is better that the admin closed the contest threads,so members would not just be posting and expecting the admin to process payments,and with the contest threads closed,the would be no negative comments about the forum

@hadg33 you've said it all. Well, I'm expecting that the admin opens the contests soon but it seems that she's busy with offline activities presently. I'm sure that when she's through with her offline activities, she will reopen the contests and posters will become active here once again. Hopefully, the verification problem that mobile users experience will be resolved when the forum comes back.