Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eCurrency Money Forum -- ecurrencymoneyforum.com

christmas_

Well it is not a new thing if members PM'ed admin about the present situation of the forum but the question at hand is that if they got a response from admin or not. If they got a reply from admin then there should be no raise of alarm because admin has assured members with her words.

I am actually expecting you to know whether they have received a response or not from the admin and what the feedback is since you mention that this is not a new thing. Hopefully the members can know once and for all soon what the real situation is in here so they can be at ease.

The question is,who PM'ed the admin,i really need to know what the admin said about the forum so that i can update the threads of ECMF in other forums,anyways if i don't get to know the response,i would simply be making normal posts in other forums

This is what I would like to know myself because then we would know who to expect the feedback from. I guess because there has been no update from members on the forum it might be safe to assume that there has been no feedback as yet unless I missed the posts already.

I think that the update should come from the mod or the admin because, the members will not have any updates because, they are making activities and the further updates will be made and passed from the administration. Although, we all know that they don't currently have contests.

Well, I guess now its just a matter of waiting again in that case. It is rather unlikely that the administration would be making any announcement on the forum at this stage because so much time has already passed on the forum without any new of what the is happening with the contests.

It's their responsibility to update its members because you know somehow there are some posters in here who might wondering what is the reason about it. But yes, if we can't get some update then what members can do is just to be patient about because the Admin still the one can take an action.

Instead of trying to find out the identity of exact members/member that sent the admin PM, why can't posters that are active in this thread who are members of ECMF send the admin a PM to know what her response will be? It will be good in that way such that the members can update us on what the Admin has in mind with regards to the closed contests in ECMF.

Well, I think for me there's no need for it and we know already that they don't close those threads if there's no reason. And thus, what we can see reason for doing so, is that they don't have enough funds to pay for those daily contests. And I don't really have much earnings here so, I don't concern a lot and just wait only.

Are you saying that a member has sent the admin PM,if that is the case,we would need to be patient for the admin to respond to that member and the member should be able to update us in other forums so that we can know why the admin has closed the contest threads and more over our discussions would just be flowing

My observation is also that there is a lack of funding on the forum and this is why the threads were actually closed in here. If it was anything else then I believe that the forum admins would probably have let members know what the issue was and what the status of the site is.

I think some of you guys already sent the Admin a PM regarding this matter, but seems you haven't got a replied yet. But as a member we can't really do anything, but to wait patiently because it seems that the Admin won't give us some update because if he wants to.. then I am sure that before this happened, you will know about it.

There are just really few poster in here those whose not HYIP Monitors because there are many who don't prefer to post in here because of the captcha so I guess there are many who is not really interested at all with this Forum as they may be curious what's happened with this Forum.

That's true,i was one of those members that never liked the captcha in the forum,before i was banned in the forum,the captcha was kind of annoying then,it was difficult for me to make posts in the forum simply because i use a mobile browser to make posts in the forum

Well, that catpcha will be only disabled once you've got 300 posts. However, this is no more useful because, we can't earn in the forum as of this moment and obviously, there's no way for us to actually be active here for their daily contests and I know I have tried to be active here daily.

I know that it would be disabled when i have made up to 300 posts,but unfortunately i was banned before getting to the 300 posts,making 300 posts in the forum should have been so easy but the captcha made it so difficult for members to be active in the forum

I am lucky that I didn't get banned in here perhaps because I wasn't been active in here as I just have 10 posts in here so I have my account still fine in here. But I guess if you will follow the rules carefully in here then you have nothing to be afraid of getting banned in here.

Of course, they will not feel happy about it. We wanted here to earn some funds and also that we will not going to have other forum that have daily payments and also daily contests. Even though, this will not help because, its their decision and the difficulty in the funds.

We really have nothing to do with it because it was the Admin decision because it's just better this way unlike what some Forums doing when they don't have funds to pay its members they will just simply abandoned the Forum so the Admin in here still have some plans in the Forum.

It can be temporary stopped but the forum still no clear sign when they are going to be back but it seems that it will take months or more if they are going to have contests again. So far, I really miss the forum having daily payments and yet we can say that we've earned here at least.