Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eCurrency Money Forum -- ecurrencymoneyforum.com

christmas_

@glucoseguy,what is not cleared to me about this forum now is the paying sections,are you saying it is only those 3 sections that you mentioned is paying in the forum,back then when I was still a member,so many sections are paying,so it was easy for me to create threads,I even create threads about movies and I would get paid,it seems it has now changed cos I don't see regular members creating threads

@ofejiro Hyip monitors have been into the system for long so its easier for them to get new hyips than regular posters so thinking of creating new threads in the hyip section is what you should give a second thought about. If you were active in ECMF and intend to participate in the thread contest, it will be easier for you to create threads in other sections like the forex section apart from the hyip section.

I seeee.. Thats where you need to be fast and require speed and agility to be able to outsmart hyip monitors though it might look a bit difficult at a start but you'll get used to it. For the forex section, I dont think it'll be ideal to post 5 daily thread if you're not too good with forex discussions else you end up creating senseless/similar thread.

Well, that's why I encouraged members who are more active in the GPT section if they can't be active or can't create threads in the hyip because of many monitors. For sure there will be many duplicates here but not sure if the moderation is doing great for those duplicates.

You can have a chance to create five threads daily in here if you will going to create Paid to click discussion because as I know there are no much members interested in PTC, it's like a two way for you because you are promoting the program which may enable you to get a referrals.

Unfortunately, I'm not into creating threads in ECMF though, I don't think I will have chance as I don't often in PC and I don't know where I will get the updates in the new PTC sites but currently, I have seen a chance to post today and see that I can make 5 posts for this evening.

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 1/5/2013 10:58 AM

Batch: 126472091

From Account: U0137115 (Payout)

Amount: $0.20

Memo: Payment for Make 5 Threads

Date: 1/5/2013 10:51 AM

Batch: 126471544

Amount: $0.10

Memo: Payment for Make 5 Posts

Date: 1/5/2013 10:41 AM

Batch: 126470791

Amount: $0.03

Memo: Payment for Login

Thank you.

@riddick09,i wonder why you are not creating threads in this forum,creating threads is contest that pays the highest rates so i don't see any reason why i would not be creating threads in the forum if i am active in the forum,you can still be creating threads in the HYIP section,that shouldn't be a difficult thing to do

Just don't make it complicated because for some members it's hard for them to create five threads in here because it's just time consuming that you need to register with those programs and yet you are not interested at all, you just join to create threads in here, just stick making five posts daily in here.

@riddick09,i wonder why you are not creating threads in this forum,creating threads is contest that pays the highest rates so i don't see any reason why i would not be creating threads in the forum if i am active in the forum,you can still be creating threads in the HYIP section,that shouldn't be a difficult thing to do

I've already answered your question in my last post. And I made already 5 posts yesterday and just waiting for my payment this day so that I can make post of payment. There's always difficult to make thread discussions perhaps you can make here threads easily if you say it's interesting to do but I tell there's many posters here in the hyip in making threads.

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 1/6/2013 3:12 AM

Batch: 126535491

Amount: $0.20

Memo: Payment for Make 5 Threads

Date: 1/6/2013 3:06 AM

Batch: 126535275

Amount: $0.10

Memo: Payment for Make 5 Posts

Date: 1/6/2013 2:54 AM

Batch: 126534802

Amount: $0.03

Memo: Payment for Login

Thank you.

True talk syrine, we still can never tell the reason for that becausd I had granted access to the forum back then in early 2012. Well its very common the forum is not mobile friendly and members cant do anything about it..it rests in the hands of admin to look into that matter again,

It seems that you are not participating with the log in contest in here. Anyway, it's not a big loss because you would be just getting two cents from it minus the fee which is one cent. This Forum never fail on paying its members very fast I think it's daily basis payment processing.

But the 2 cents that you get for the login contest is really something because its worth an extra post on the forum and not even hard to do. I used to make sure that I participate on both the 5 Post a day as well as the Login Contest to ensure that I make the most of my time here.

It seems that you are not participating with the log in contest in here. Anyway, it's not a big loss because you would be just getting two cents from it minus the fee which is one cent. This Forum never fail on paying its members very fast I think it's daily basis payment processing.

I did participated in the login contest lol. I just did not posted it because I don't think it's allowed to have lower than 10 cents payment proof so I only post the 10 cents payment in the 5 posts contest. And so far, even I post it it's not that big payment but I can still add it to my funds.

Yes, that is still a two cents it's like a one post. By the way I remember that you made another account in here so have you start your posting activity in here again because I am interested to know if you are posting again in here as you got banned in the past.

Who are banned? ME? And I did not create here other accounts or you are pertaining to someone else. Here's my profile link in the ECMF forum showing how many posts I have made already and that I registered here since last September 2011.

http://ecurrencymone...41017-riddick09

This is probably why you are able to post on the forum without having to enter the verification images that is required in here. You have been posting on the forum for longer already. I hope that the issue of banning members is in the past already and is not going to resurface.

Yea,he has been a member for a long time and that is why he has been able to make posts in the forum without going through the image verification

@i think monyitomon is referring to another member and not you,since you participated in the login contest,you can post it here alongside the payment proof of the $0.10

Yes I also think that EcMF will pay for ages because the rates are stable therefore the admin should be able to maintain the paying system for a long time. Its only a pity that mobile users aren't able to be active in the forum due to the image verification process which isn't compatible with mobile.

Riddy it's not you. It seems that everything is stable in here because the fast processing of payment in here is something that proving that as when this Forum is having some problem with funds then members should not be able to experience a fast processing of payment.

It seems that they have stopped the daily contests from what I see that they have closed the threads for the three contests they have. Still unclear about it or they are going to still continue as before it also happened so, I think we should wait for an update.

I've noticed that too earlier today that the three thread for the contest was closed down by admin. I really dont know why it happened that way but admin has a reason so we will just need to wait for his update.