Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MT5 Forum - forum.mt5.com

hoanglong

I decided not to start posting in this forum now because the bonus can't be withdrawed and i 've taken a break from trading now. I prefer post in fxfred instead of this forum because i can withdraw my fxfred bonus to my ecurrency account. I need real money not trading money so i won't be active in this forum until when i'm planning to resume trading

of course you cna't withdraw the bonus. since the forum started you can't withdraw the bonus. i knew that but i still posted here. only that i have lost all my bonus in trading. when i want to trade again i would try to do so to post here again to gain more bonus for trading.

Although, i'm also willing to post in this forum despite that i know you can't withdraw your bonus but i've taken a break in trading so i don't need trading money thats why i prefer to post in other ptp forums where i can get real money and i'm fully occupied in all those forums, no idle time to post in here.

Nope, if they really don't interesting in forex trading then don't waste their time as they will not going to make trading as we know that they need to know how to trade using the trading platform and using instaforex broker.

especially for wannabe one, who only seek for money, i think they will choose the forums where they can get money faster. in MT5, people want to learning about forex because the bonus here can be a start capital for us so we can start trading in instaforex, and to applied the strategy or what we learning from MT5.

Yes, you are quite right @riddick09. What is important is that you know what your goals are for being active in here and there is already some good amount of activities on the forums as it is. This will help you when you make posts on the forum to accumulate your trading bonus.

Yup, I easily learn forex trading discussion if I will make activity in here or in other forex forums. As I'm already active in the forex forums and I know that its good if I will also try to have trading experience slowly.

This is one the benefits because though these discussions and interactions you will be able to learn more about forex trading while accumulating a good bonus in the meantime for when you want to go into real trading.

Mt5 is really a great way to earn money bonus to trade in instaforex account. I'm just wondering how this site earn. I mean how can instaforex earn from advertising and sponsoring mt5? I really don't know but one thing I'm sure its an opportunity and I want to grap it. I want to reach a point in which I can have 1000 dollars worth of capital in my instaforex account.

If you are able to maintain some activity in here on a regular basis you might eventually get to a good amount of trading bonus to trade with. I havent checked but is there a limit on the amount of bonus in here that you can make a month because this will determine how long it takes to reach target.

This is one the benefits because though these discussions and interactions you will be able to learn more about forex trading while accumulating a good bonus in the meantime for when you want to go into real trading.

yup we will get knowledge of our trading and also some bonus so we can start trading in instaforex. i think we get double experience, first from forex forum(MT5) and in instaforex when we trade our bonus. i only can say it is a good place to learn about forex.

yup we will get knowledge of our trading and also some bonus so we can start trading in instaforex. i think we get double experience, first from forex forum(MT5) and in instaforex when we trade our bonus. i only can say it is a good place to learn about forex.

And the good thing about it here is that while you are learning you will be accumulating a good trading bonus that will help you when you decide to start live trading. It would be good that while you are learning you also be in demo mode familiarizing yourself with the trading platform in the meantime.

2 - 3 lines of posting in here is really not a big requirement considering that other forex forums that offer such high posting rates are asking for more. You can afford to be active as this is the same requirements that we see in forex section on most PTP that we post in.

Up to now you still not resolve your problem seems that's really a problem for you. So far, yes, I'm still doing here to have my target bonus for this month. I know its difficult to post sometimes because many of the members here are copy pasters and I see that they mostly banned now.

wow so you are still active on the site. i have not posted on the site yet. i have problem with my account for now. i can't log in. anyway, i will try to log in again maybe i just forget my username or my password.

Just open a new account if that is the case then just report the old one when you can login and say that you can't open your old account that's why you open a new one. I don't think you can solve this problem if you can't login. Also I'm just wondering is your account email verified already? I mean did you receive verification email? I guess you need to very your email first before you can login and post.